Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I WENT TO A STORE YESTERDAY
THEY HAD LIKE 20 NEW ERA OAKLAND RAIDERS SNAPBACKS
10 CHICAGO BEAR SMNAP BACK NEW ERAS AND A BUNCH OF OLD SOX SNAP BACK NEW ERAS
I WAS GONNA PICK EM UP AND SELL EM
BUT DUDE WANTE $22 A PEICE AND WASNT GOIN ANY LOWER

Originally Posted by lhg39

I am finally going to be able to make it over to peg tomorrow. I hope I am not disappointed.
Anyone know what time they open on Sunday?

can you take pics?

Started my Saturday off nicely with these dropped off in the mail.

Thanks Myshirts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icyuod

new title
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

I WENT TO A STORE YESTERDAY
THEY HAD LIKE 20 NEW ERA OAKLAND RAIDERS SNAPBACKS
10 CHICAGO BEAR SMNAP BACK NEW ERAS AND A BUNCH OF OLD SOX SNAP BACK NEW ERAS
I WAS GONNA PICK EM UP AND SELL EM
BUT DUDE WANTE $22 A PEICE AND WASNT GOIN ANY LOWER
PMAOGMASGOKMASGKOAMDSGJ HDECSDFASDF

CHECK YOUR PMS!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

once again big shoutouts to the CAPCITY CREW....good looks on that Cardinals...i dont wanna put it up as yet but i apprecaite gettin a chance to grab it before the fiends can...

kris and chris good looks for everything....chris i got the bluejays joint for ya ima drop it off this week...

but what i can show is some unreleased joints from peg that comes out in feb...enjoy...
smile.gif

henz good looks also my dude...

04c36347410c23d6a8b8a18b35f2abab0c2c68cc.jpg
wow.
pimp.gif

who what where when why.

So I checked the FAQ and couldn't get an answer, but I'm curious if anybody has any info on how to clean a 3M fitted? Both the 3M and the stitching.Any help is appreciated.

the blue jays is from peg...its not coming out anytime soon so dont go there with high hopes hoping to cop

once again good looks cc crew appreciate it on that lil gem today i picked up today
smile.gif

NT help me out. I'm in NYC and want to hit up some fitted spots in the city. I know CC and MyShirts are in jersey and I'm not trying to go out there.Any help is appreciated

^Pegasus 109th and 3rd ave. harlem i believe... mostly take cash $ ...but its called something else now... something sports shop???

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

NT help me out. I'm in NYC and want to hit up some fitted spots in the city. I know CC and MyShirts are in jersey and I'm not trying to go out there. Any help is appreciated
can you take pictures of peg if you go?

My dude fab, thanks once again, blue jays is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, also gonna have to take a trip out to myshirts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
gotta cut down on the fitteds...

hey wealthy hostage carries fitteds and were are in ny brooklyn to be exact 1924 church ave near the B and Q lines

Back
Top Bottom