Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

pimp.gif

chris no doubt my dude its not a problem b.....good looks on the orlando i appreciate that
smokin.gif
,,,, lol @ cut down at the fitteds im tryin myselfalso....but when the combinations are endless its hard to bow out...

wow i just got 4 PMs asking if i died %+! ?
pimp.gif
roll.gif

still waiting on red wings fitted
grin.gif

all purple pinstripe orlando to match the upcoming penny foams
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ill see you next week CC>

yo that cub is mean muggin. I like that fitted its real nice. Not feeling the price tag tho $40+shipping isnt wuts up. CC and myshirts need to get on that meanmuggin cubs logo in onfield colors and dark colors.

EDIT
20081224074441cont4.jpg

why is there an nhl sticker on an mlb fitted? Is this store legit?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

yo that cub is mean muggin. I like that fitted its real nice. Not feeling the price tag tho $40+shipping isnt wuts up. CC and myshirts need to get on that mean muggin cubs logo in onfield colors and dark colors.

EDIT
20081224074441cont4.jpg

why is there an nhl sticker on an mlb fitted? Is this store legit?

yes it is ask henzo and the web staff made a mistake look closely the crown is grey its actually the blackhawk fitted and concernig the price i told allniketalkers go through me if not if you have a good relationship with henz he can scoop and it wil be 35 shipped so let me know

o my bad. ok thats good to know. Would the price be cheaper in store? No point in goin thru other people I live in queens so if it was decently priced I justmake the trip in the next couple of days.

Well, made it to peg this morning. Incredible place. So many fitteds it can make your head spin. I was not able to take pictures, too much obstructed view fromstuff hanging. I did not see anything that I liked that has not already been posted here, but I did pick up 4. I got a powder blue crown with red brim andChicago in script across the front; the black crown blue brim and NEW YORK in block letters on the front; Red crown and black brim with CINCINNATI in block;and the new Calgary Flames with Charcoal crown and red brim. They were only $28 each, they threw in a cap carrier and they take credit cards. No tax.

Originally Posted by lhg39

Well, made it to peg this morning. Incredible place. So many fitteds it can make your head spin. I was not able to take pictures, too much obstructed view from stuff hanging. I did not see anything that I liked that has not already been posted here, but I did pick up 4. I got a powder blue crown with red brim and Chicago in script across the front; the black crown blue brim and NEW YORK in block letters on the front; Red crown and black brim with CINCINNATI in block; and the new Calgary Flames with Charcoal crown and red brim. They were only $28 each, they threw in a cap carrier and they take credit cards. No tax.
Dude.....

pics!

yea I think the entire wall on the left is 28 and the other side is 35. Im goin when I get money.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I have to charge my camera battery.

The right wall was $28. The left was mostly sale items; 1 for $20, 2 for $25, 3 for $30, but nothing in my size that I liked.

They might me having a sale, not sure as I forgot to ask, I just asked how much the hats were.

couple more new pick ups..

estate LA and Boston Braves joints were on sale for $20, Mets and Predators were on sale for $15.

edit..forgot to mention, these estate LA joints are my first non new era fitteds... moving out of my comfort zone
laugh.gif

bae353de45546c9bca5581fe83479996003759e.jpg
2b815f4866c18c8827d1504441a26d5bd04cd49.jpg
61f25a44b766cc488bd8b3e86f8a8742c987dce.jpg
e1715c416cc68b8f41fae48794102537a7c43f0.jpg
06125ee4b86dec4d89b8c2e2a4c656211686750.jpg
6fa255f4c7697cd2899897bbd9b3a356ced2549.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yoo i NEED that NB fitted... thats a 7 1/2? how much you want for it? ill trade, pay whatever.. i need the black/red one..
pimp.gif

PM ME!!

Back
Top Bottom