Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

My friend’s hat big dodgers fan
D57DFDFF-B589-4D2C-A44F-5E05F2B40387.jpeg

I bought a fitted a while ago and there's like a button in the front of the sweatband. So when I wear it, I feel a button pushing on my face. Anyone have any recommendations on how to fix that issue?

It's basically where the S is at the end of Series. Feels like a button sticking out and I can't wear it. Thanks

NY7WSChampsInside.jpg

Does anyone know if this college vault stuff is hard to get through the design and approval process? No one else seems to be doing it

Is anyone else doing these? I keep missing out. Does anyone know when or how myfitteds shares what they drop. Their social media is lacking.
I see they recently dropped a Michigan, unlv, and Michigan state. Those side patches are beyond unique

I need more LA’s with this patch. Resell route everyone tries to tax for them. I ain’t doing all that anymore lol

Yeah the coli hype is wild since it was said it’s pulled from the catalog. There’s 3 more dropping locally from what i know but it might be clipped after that.

Does anyone know if this college vault stuff is hard to get through the design and approval process? No one else seems to be doing it

Is anyone else doing these? I keep missing out. Does anyone know when or how myfitteds shares what they drop. Their social media is lacking.
I see they recently dropped a Michigan, unlv, and Michigan state. Those side patches are beyond unique

Views From The Vault on YouTube is a good channel to be subscribed to. They are dialed into all these sites that have up coming releases. They did a preview on these as well where they had them in hand.

Thanks. For the most part, these FF logos haven’t been used since the actual event. I know there’s copyright and $$ issues. But wow. These are stunning. I wonder why or if MF has exclusive rights to these. We need to see all of these logos and teams asap (even the final four losers).

Some logos are nearing in on 40 years old and I have never seen them anywhere. Thats significant.

Russet Sunset aka John J is the lead designer i believe for MF and he’s active on his IG for drops. Hence where we started saying his posts are so stupid in the off the wall detailed story he rants on about the inspiration he’s know as the J Peterman of the hat community lol

Some logos are nearing in on 40 years old and I have never seen them anywhere. Thats significant.
They are nice, I have a bunch of vintage NCAA hats from the 80s but they're all snapbacks. I used to collect them years ago and racked up a few college teams along the way, very nicely made and a great piece of hat history with cool logos.
20220628_232047.jpg
20220628_232232.jpg
20220628_232402-jpg.2992044

20220628_232528.jpg
20220628_232637.jpg

Attachments

• 20220628_232402.jpg
    20220628_232402.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 215
Wanted that Astros from the cotton candy pack but forgot all about it while on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom