Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yo them Bangladesh made hats are straight trash

3A3257CE-A5B9-4B49-B101-693F742155F1.gif

Either is good with me because your hat ordered can be Bangladesh, so just have to not think about it and enjoy it.

There is a clear noticeable difference between New Era hats made in China and Bangladesh.

😂 @ not thinking about a hat that sits on your head like a top hat.

3A3257CE-A5B9-4B49-B101-693F742155F1.gif

There is a clear noticeable difference between New Era hats made in China and Bangladesh.

😂 @ not thinking about a hat that sits on your head like a top hat.
Well if you order online hopefully then you don’t receive Bangladesh, as I’ve had no issues with wearing one or the other, I do hope they send china made to you.

update so i checked my caps and most are Bangladesh some china even less Vietnam one Laos. Some chinas feel a bit tight but alright, and my Bangladesh actually feel better, weird but that’s my head.

Last edited:
Well if you order online hopefully then you don’t receive Bangladesh, as I’ve had no issues with wearing one or the other, I do hope they send china made to you.

Some sites fortunately list where the hat is made (Hat Club), I wish all sites did this. You’re lucky that your head shape fits both because for a majority of us the fit is very different.

donjuan513 donjuan513 im seeing your caps go for $400-$600 now online in the after market . You getting any royalties?

There’s one dude who has multiple sizes and drops of yours. Hustle away I guess. Hopefully it’s you lol.

That latest stone swinging tiger cap from HC was China made, so it made for an easier decision to get it. Sizing is trash though. It’s a 7 3/4 but fits like a 8. I can’t imagine a 8. Caps are fitting larger these days. I guess the fake poly and wool isn’t shrinking like the older days?

I mentioned it before, white sweatbands from China made caps are softer and flimsier so the fit is entirely different. The material used is different too. It’s basically a cotton type of material with no real moisture wicking possibilities. The Bangladesh white sweatbands are of the thicker more traditional materials

This leads to both fitting entirely differently

I just remember someone mentioning Bangladesh can't remember the content so I was putting on my fitted that I got from hatclub when they were doing the pre orders real heavy and I was always saying this fit is terrible and boom I saw where it was made

I like Bangladesh for the boxy crown and tighter fit, it suits my face shape and looks sharper. Some China hats have too much room in the dome for me, looks bad on a slim face. I wear a small size 7 so the shape difference might not be as noticeable compared to larger sizes.

heads up. Sourceteamworks has a barebones all navy swinging tiger (no side patch) for less than $50 shipped. Use COMMISH10 for 10% off, or their PICKTHREE for 20% off if you buy 3. Not sure how many they have but all sizes seem available.

Was out at dinner on vacation tonight wearing my HC White Dome Brooklyn Dodgers w/ the 42 patch, and as I got up to leave a HS/college-aged kid who was with his family at the table next to me got up and came over and said "Excuse me, I was wondering if you'd sell me your hat." I was like "Off my head??? And how do you know it'll fit? I'm a 7 1/4" He told me that's his size, and he had two White Domes already. I said, nah, just look it up online and buy it off of ebay or whatever. He was super polite, but it was weird AF - never had anyone offer to buy a hat as I was wearing it :lol:

Was out at dinner on vacation tonight wearing my HC White Dome Brooklyn Dodgers w/ the 42 patch, and as I got up to leave a HS/college-aged kid who was with his family at the table next to me got up and came over and said "Excuse me, I was wondering if you'd sell me your hat." I was like "Off my head??? And how do you know it'll fit? I'm a 7 1/4" He told me that's his size, and he had two White Domes already. I said, nah, just look it up online and buy it off of ebay or whatever. He was super polite, but it was weird AF - never had anyone offer to buy a hat as I was wearing it :lol:

This happened to me at the Blue Jays game over the weekend. Went wearing the donjuan513 donjuan513 custom he did back in May. Got a few compliments from randoms in the stands and workers at the stands. Was walking around SkyDome with a buddy when a guy came up behind me and asked to buy it off me. I asked him his size and I told him the hat is going to be too big. :lol:

Were they bad offers? I’m tempted to move everything I own at these inflated rates.

Btw. Bay heaven has a 15% off code. TAKE15 works with the $100 off free shipping order. $115 shipped for three caps now seems like a bargain lol.

Snagged a few hats from hat clubs football drop just now. Missed on the Raiders. Really wanted that one.

Got my Niners in today’s HC drop. It went pretty quick besides the size 8. It was weird though I got the confirmation email and not long after I got a canceled order email. I guess there was many with the same issue. It should still be secured though after emailing CS.

Back
Top Bottom