Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

couple fall color pickups

AF7281AF-6D39-4C81-B48E-B8186B8A74D8.jpeg

Any excitement over the massive 60-hat MiLB drop coming from Hat Heaven?

Already know I'm gonna need this two-tone Whips, but with them stopping shipping to Canada (not sure why), I gotta sort out my options.

To be honest, no. HH hasn't been putting out anything worth breaking my neck over.

It was a $hit show. The coli didn’t load up till 5-8 mins after the drop then got botted to death.
They just restocked!

Grabbed the USC Coli and the Rams 1st WS. I should've tried to check out both at once to see if I coulda got free shipping, but better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Last edited:
Looks like some clinkroom generic ’stuff’, generally speaking.
New pick-up: Mesh Spring Training / BP hat from 2000 & 2001 seasons.

This was probably my favorite cap as a kid. Glad I was able to find one in this condition after all of these years.

700F67C7-FE2F-4945-A0F0-E84AC03057BF.jpeg

D131D4A9-267A-4CE8-8390-E9D0116DAAAD.jpeg

FB122C22-5FE2-4FBE-B7BA-8263CBFBCF8E.jpeg
fun fact. Other than the Mets, Red Sox and Yankees, it appears no other team had a side alt patch on their ST/BP caps. I never found out why this was the case. I own just an Indians BP with another team coming soon. Not a huge fan of the sheen and overall texture of the mesh. Plus it feels hotter than wool ever did. But it’s cool to own a couple for sure.

Snipes is having a sale on random stuff. Tempting to average down to $30/hat

Topperz are doing fine, sure a lot of heat has been sitting but tbh the EU market is not as educated about hype hats like the US. Most of the hype hats like Bisons or Astros tend to sell out eventually but you are right, the traffic has slowed down a lot. It has made it easier for the rest of us to buy, the panic isn't there any more. There is still a strong community of EU buyers, but we can't compare to the US. You guys are actual Baseball fans and these hats have a patriotic meaning to some of you, where as for me it's more a fashion accessory. I have learned a lot from you guys and the youtube fitted community. Topperz reputation has possibly gained more notoriety due to this shipping situation, now everyone wants what they can't have.

I would say I’m close to 200 at this point smh lol. That’s also selling about 30-40 in the last couple of months even at a loss margin.

About to hit 100, started collecting again in February with new fitteds. Out of the whole collection there's only 5/6 I regret buying.

Back
Top Bottom