Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Houston “Hennessy” restock on eblens. Was mad when i sold this awhile ago but glad i was able to get it back for retail. The first drop fit small so dunno if they adjusted. I went up to 3/4. Most sizes available.

6EC2DB24-9520-4C3E-B469-DF0580E1F737.jpeg

That guardians was gone in 2 seconds. Yikes.
Of course the only one I wanted was the only instant sell out. 7 3/4 sold out first. Plus it’s the only One without a true side patch. All but two of the others are sitting

I got cart jacked as I was completing payment on the Braves hat. These mf’ers better restock :angry:

I got cart jacked as I was completing payment on the Braves hat. These mf’ers better restock :angry:
I’m seeing the Cleveland cap trying to be sold for $300. I never stood a chance.
Is there a new methodology to having a better chance at new releases? I’m striking out.
I went to the new arrivals page right At launch and saw nothing. I did a search and saw nothing. Then new arrivals picked it up but I had to scroll. Now I feel those 15 seconds put me under. I then apparently picked the wrong size as it sold out first, and then tried to pick a new size. And by then, way too late. This as 8 other styles are still sitting a day later.

New pickups

Black nasty/plain Jane combo

2009-10 Atlanta braves road on field. Black under. 100% poly. Made in USA. Super soft amazing crown shape and feel. I’m instantly drawn to this style as just your everyday beater cap. No frills.
30599CA9-6322-4CCE-AEA4-4A9BFE71C303.jpeg

This was a bit of a mystery. My guess was a black nasty from the one photo I saw. Turns out it’s an older ‘retro’ grey under flat batterman plain Jane. Instantly on my head as one of those caps you don’t really need to care about.
Made in China. 100% wool.
83FE5866-8F59-4409-AD07-8EA3D64A313B.jpeg

wallyhopp wallyhopp this is the first time I wasn’t able to grab a Braves hat on HC in awhile. I secured the Cardinals hat, but I think because I didn’t checkout fast enough the Braves hat was gone when I was trying to pay. Your size seems to always be the first to sellout, I’m a 7 1/4 so they probably have more sizes. That Braves hat you picked up is a gem, do you purchase all of your steals on eBay?

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound i think there’s been a Hat size shift and I haven’t picked up on it yet

8s used to sit for weeks or months or years. 3/4s as well. They also used to make quite a few less of these fringe sizes (1/4 to 5/8 being 85% of everything). A lot of runs they make like one 7/8, so I shift up or down a size. I never had issues for years and they were always the last to sell. They made the least # of, and sold out last. It was great.

But like I said, I think there’s been a size shift and more people are buying the larger caps (or they like to wear them super loose). Even non popular hc drops it seems like the larger sizes are the ones that are gone first. They used to sit almost forever. I feel like some of you guys with normal sizes. It sucks but luckily eBay is still the honey pot for deals on larger sizes. Many are described completely wrong with omitted team names, hat sizes, not even mentioning it’s a hat lol, and the like. I search a few times a day. Mercari is also decent along with sideline swap. Let me know if you’re in search of anything. I’m always out looking for something.

Is there a new methodology to having a better chance at new releases? I’m striking out.
I'll share what i do...

i usually use shop pay (i have an android if that matters) but first atc and go to checkout
20220928_223609.jpg

also make sure you're signed into your account so you end up on the shipping page.
on drop days you gonna want to hit that checkout button above (don't hit shop pay or any other option just yet) and then shortly you'll end up in a waiting room, should take a minute or less i think
20220928_223632.jpg

after the waiting room you should end up on the shipping page here above, then go to the bottom and hit "return to info"
20220928_223650.jpg

you'll return to the original checkout page, then at the top you can hit shop pay and all your info should be filled out (considering you've used shop pay before) and you should be good to go IF the cap or caps you carted haven't sold out yet

i usually do this w/ whatever is still in stock at least like 10 minutes before the drop so i don't gotta redo my shop pay info verfication thing right at 11am

edit: oh snap forgot about captcha, i believe it appears right before or after the waiting room or so?? :lol: anyways just make sure you signed in at all times right before the drop, I've gotten stuck way too many times on drop days just by pressing shop pay first

Last edited:
SoleByThePound SoleByThePound i think there’s been a Hat size shift and I haven’t picked up on it yet

8s used to sit for weeks or months or years. 3/4s as well. They also used to make quite a few less of these fringe sizes (1/4 to 5/8 being 85% of everything). A lot of runs they make like one 7/8, so I shift up or down a size. I never had issues for years and they were always the last to sell. They made the least # of, and sold out last. It was great.

But like I said, I think there’s been a size shift and more people are buying the larger caps (or they like to wear them super loose). Even non popular hc drops it seems like the larger sizes are the ones that are gone first. They used to sit almost forever. I feel like some of you guys with normal sizes. It sucks but luckily eBay is still the honey pot for deals on larger sizes. Many are described completely wrong with omitted team names, hat sizes, not even mentioning it’s a hat lol, and the like. I search a few times a day. Mercari is also decent along with sideline swap. Let me know if you’re in search of anything. I’m always out looking for something.

Intentionally wearing bigger sizes?

MyHatsTooBig.jpg

Appreciate the feedback, Fire it is! Was expecting a regular degular hat but it looks very icy. Topperz have released a lot of Texas T hats recently, this Gold Cup was one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom