Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Random: * Thanks to a fellow NT'er for the Capitals*
Is that Indians hat purple/blue? Info?

Nah its charcoal and baby blue.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Those Blackhawks Kartoon.

How much was that Cap Carrier and how many hats does it hold?

Tdot - The cap carrier was free and it holds 6 fitteds. I squeezed in 7 though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

My Rays came from myfitteds
pimp.gif

As I get more fitteds, I realize how much of **!$!% jobs they do on the hats or is it hard to make them equal?... Stitching sucks also uneven, underbrim is uneven... Little stuff like this gets me mad
smh.gif
laugh.gif
... Anyone else realize this on their fitteds?
I remember having to clip some frayed threads on some fitteds.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

j677si.jpg

I got this from the myshirts sale...I accidentally hit the UPS shipping $4 more and they said they couldn't even change it after I realized that a hour after I checked-out
grin.gif

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the long horns is also at hat club closest thing we got to a good store in the dallas area. they have about 10 custom horns fitteds from the baseball hats torandom color. i got the cool grey to match the flight, and foam posites.

^^ Is there any way you can pick that same one up in a 7 1/8 for me? i need a cool grey fitted
pimp.gif

btw what's the logo on the back of it?

thers several cool gray fitted cap city has one and peg has like 2 or 3

im sorry peg isnt droppin wht they have just give them some time maybe like 2 months and stuff should be releasing

atcs got too much white also.
if I ever got them I'd have them customed.

also some peg pics comin soon... but those dudes NEVER move stock.. smh same shhhh from 2 months ago

these pics are all pretty much the same area, but I got there dumb late, they were closing so I just snapped some shots and bounced
laugh.gif

294nrl4.jpg

14vqjut.jpg

qqeues.jpg

1zexi8n.jpg

who loves you guys?
happy.gif

Q - that's either mexican baseball or minor league, can't remeber @ this point.

Fab -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the panthers and bluejackets.

Got my rays intoday from myshirts
pimp.gif

peg needs to start selling their stuff online, then they would move them like crazy. I bought 4 when I was tehre on Sunday and easily could have gone for adozen if I felt like dropping the dough. I can't believe that with their selection and in this day and age they don't want to expand to online sales.

j steez check your pm.

PEG has that ill stuff man im feeling those expos , and the blue jays joints, and do i peep a black with gold peg horse ?

Back
Top Bottom