Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

8) ima be at cc soon

chris got ur panthers n sharks coming
smokin.gif

is there any way for the CC guys to re-up these?: 7 1/2
wink.gif

b06893_SEAbbsB.jpg
b17030_MbtsB.jpg
b17601_SMvgkbB.jpg

im basically looking for all colors of seattle mariner fitteds in a 7 3/8-7 1/2....just the basic 'S' with the compass in the middle, and on a occasionthe "M' with the star...please let me know

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

wink.gif

b06893_SEAbbsB.jpg
b17030_MbtsB.jpg
b17601_SMvgkbB.jpg

im basically looking for all colors of seattle mariner fitteds in a 7 3/8-7 1/2....just the basic 'S' with the compass in the middle, and on a occasion the "M' with the star...please let me know
AAYYOOO. I NEED the one on the left. 7 1/2.
wink.gif

yo u guys from capcity are you guys bringin back the gucci rancho quakes or the st louis cardinal gucci color way, i really need either one

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

atcs got too much white also.
if I ever got them I'd have them customed.

also some peg pics comin soon... but those dudes NEVER move stock.. smh same shhhh from 2 months ago

these pics are all pretty much the same area, but I got there dumb late, they were closing so I just snapped some shots and bounced
laugh.gif

qqeues.jpg

who loves you guys?
happy.gif
do they ship??? anybody know the price on the venados hat?

Originally Posted by lhg39

peg needs to start selling their stuff online, then they would move them like crazy. I bought 4 when I was tehre on Sunday and easily could have gone for a dozen if I felt like dropping the dough. I can't believe that with their selection and in this day and age they don't want to expand to online sales.

Honestly, not to knock wat peg does, cause I respect them, and I respect wat fab and his boy do tremendously, but pegs stuff wouldn't blow out online, thereason majority of yall beast is yall can't get it, I'm not sayin they don't do great work, cuase I beast, hell I beasted today with 4 fitteds, butyall makin it seem like its gold
grin.gif

That blue Expos on the last page is calling my name...my pinwheel one (
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
all you want, I only copped it in '04 because I went to their finalgame ever at Shea Stadium that year) is beginning to look a little crusty...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

wink.gif

b06893_SEAbbsB.jpg
b17030_MbtsB.jpg
b17601_SMvgkbB.jpg

im basically looking for all colors of seattle mariner fitteds in a 7 3/8-7 1/2....just the basic 'S' with the compass in the middle, and on a occasion the "M' with the star...please let me know
AAYYOOO. I NEED the one on the left. 7 1/2.
wink.gif

AAYYOOO. I NEED the one in the middle. 7 3/8.
wink.gif

But if memory serves, its been outta stock for a while...
ohwell.gif

copped these over the last couple days. Those cooper town fitteds at the flagship store are really well made 70% acrylic and 30% wool with a green underbrim.

worried about this being fake. Looks legit to me. Opinions?

Orfiyus - Legit...

I bought this in 1996... a blank New Era fitted too... back when they still sold em...
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I know the tags aren't the same, but my point is that they did make similar-style tags back then...

once again good looks to the bergenline ave crew....i appreciate the love no %+*#...yall laced me and my partner with some bangers before new years..wish yallthe best in 09!!!!....
eek.gif
@ the heatwave thats coming from cc....chris glad u like the new pickups
glasses.gif

new order for the new year, cream of the crop...shouts to all in the year of nine

[

^if you like, the shelves are at kmart cd dvd shelves

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Orfiyus - Legit...

I bought this in 1996... a blank New Era fitted too... back when they still sold em...
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I know the tags aren't the same, but my point is that they did make similar-style tags back then...
allright cool. I just wanted to double check. matter of fact I dont think I bought my first new era till 99 and by then they used the regular"ne" flag on the side.

Yo Icy that riddler fitted is crack.

Henz I think that grey fitted is from hatclub.

GL to everyone that responded on the info about my Gmen fitted.

fitted hawaii phone orders #808.942.3100 may still have some in i got it a few months back Kris pointed it out
pimp.gif
the under brim is wool and the back is mlblogo

Back
Top Bottom