Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ IIRC there were two versions of the standard ones.

1) The ones Dipset put out at limited locations with the 'MTM' patch.
2) The ones eCap released (I don't think those had the patches).

The red hat had Cam'Rons name on the side and this purple one has the more then music patch... I also had the all gold one with juelz name on the side and the black and red velour with cams name... I had a few more but dont remember really... also had a bunch if those dipset bandanas from santanas town

da purple dipset one i copped from cap city is still pristine.

im kicking myself for never copping da black one, i was mad lazy to go back.

the 5950 BP hats have some new REAL life pics now: Does Performance Polyester mean "mesh like" material? :nerd:

Can somebody give me info on the super bowl caps?

Im not huge on fitteds, but I NEED the niners caps. Will they be available everywhere or how does that work?

Also, any info on that "U$A" hat?

the 5950 BP hats have some new REAL life pics now: Does Performance Polyester mean "mesh like" material? :nerd:

i think it does mean mesh if not mesh then jersey material.

the braves, rockies, reds, mets, a's and bluejays joints look promising.

wonder if the whitesox and dodgers hats are gonna have metallic brims?

da purple dipset one i copped from cap city is still pristine.

im kicking myself for never copping da black one, i was mad lazy to go back.

I'm mad I slept on both reds. The "Killa Season" one which that guy posted, and the regular one w/o the pinstripes.

Im not huge on fitteds, but I NEED the niners caps. Will they be available everywhere or how does that work?

There's a discussion on them a few pages back I believe.

look just like on field hats to me like i had guess before.

some interesting designs, cant wait to see more. not sure if ill even cop any tho :smh:

wonder if the whitesox and dodgers hats are gonna have metallic brims?[/quote]

Not metallic. Just regular color gray.

Last edited:
Whose bright idea was it to put another logo above the mlb logo on the BP hats?!?! :smh: :x Dealbreaker to me. And it's that MESH lookin Material too :x :x

Off the tdot twitter:

Last edited:

Saw a bunch at Lids the other day, the all red and the all black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom