Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yo CC Crew .... Is that ACAPULCO GOLD HIGH POST (DENIM) fitted Black DENIM or Blue DENIM ?????

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

DSC09315.jpg

DSC09336.jpg

SF1.jpg

kc in the first pic is crack. All are from myshirts blog. 25 fitted update coming according to the blog.

any idea when these are gonna be on the site? Mariners and Royals are a must.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

MYSHIRTS CREW WHAT COLOR IS THE SWEATBAND ON THIS MET JOINT?
14y62jb.jpg
sweatband is black

myshirts' upcoming joints are looking dope and i hope theres some mets joints i havent seen yet somewhere in those boxes in cc's basement
nerd.gif

Hey, does anybody have this one Cooperstown New York Giants New Era fitted? If so, can i get pictures? I saw them on the MLB store one day and they sold outbefore i can buy it. I've been looking for it for a long time. My fitted holy grail lol

To answer some of your questions:

All the fitteds (Mariners, Angels, Astros, Royals, Marlins etc.) will be available today. I am putting them up on the site right now. The guy who normally doesthis is out sick today.

The Mets cap has black sweatband. We try not to get any white sweatband caps because they get dirty fast.

The Hoyas is HOT in person. You will see what I mean.

Yo Raj! What's good? Thanks my dude... Our small project is coming along pretty well. Will hit you up with more info.
pimp.gif

The herringbone is the Upper Playground fitted.

Expect about 25+ caps today.

and... don't forget the 20% coupon. Code is: MISTLETOE.

CC: that Memphis is sick.
pimp.gif

All the fitteds (Mariners, Angels, Astros, Royals, Marlins etc.) will be available today. I am putting them up on the site right now. The guy who normally does this is out sick today.

I'm gonna be refreshing the site all morning now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

All the fitteds (Mariners, Angels, Astros, Royals, Marlins etc.) will be available today. I am putting them up on the site right now. The guy who normally does this is out sick today.

I'm gonna be refreshing the site all morning now
laugh.gif

you know!

i have visited the site 4 times since the word got put out..and i usually only check that website 2-3 times a week
laugh.gif

the suspense is killing me! i need that mariners

Hoya fitted is clean. Might have to cope. Any timeline when these are dropping? Bout to head out to work
KVN

Fellas,

sorry about the late response. They are finally up and running! Update is up and good to go!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

it was really tough putting all these up.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

more coming later on.

Back
Top Bottom