Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I'm a lurker in this thread,

but I picked up the Hoya joint.

pimp.gif

Probably pick up the Marlins and the Mosquito Match tomorrow.

"Just in time for the Holidays, we are offering some great savings. Yes sir, a 25% off storewide promo code, which includeseverything online, even the most recent marked down items. You know what that means, BELOW COST on tons of gear. So do it now if your gonna do it at all, timeto save a grip on your gifts this holiday season. Use promo code: HOLIDAYS for your additional 25% off, coupon valid until Monday 12/15/08. Be sure to takeadvantage of our free US shipping on all orders over $65."

- Becomefitted
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by icyuod

100s up to 80% off must bring a can to get in...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
#!**, why couldn't this have been on Sunday?
You out in L.A. and also grabbing 5/8ths? I see who my competition is now, lol.
I kinda wished it were Sunday too. Gotta help a homie move some stuff tomorrow and wont be done until after 2 or 3. By that time I don't expect much of anything left at that place. Kinda wished it started tonight so I could swoop by after work.

That California Angels would have looked alot better with a Gold Halo or the stitching around the a in gold. That's not what's discouraging from buying it though. What is however, is the mlb batter on the back that looks bootleg. That batter looks like he David Ortiz or something.
yhst-44600485780694_2033_178933841

yo, sctrojan, were you at the sale today in that usc joint from ecapcity? i think i was a few spots in front of you.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

giants cw mets is dope.
i think thats a new york giants cooperstown collection fitted

and i was hoping for someone to make a jets colored shea stadium joint because that used to be the home of the jets before they moved to giants stadium

giants cw mets is dope.

that's actually the New York Giants cap from way back, before they moved to san fran.

I want that cap except, the NY logo is bigger and bolder.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

giants cw mets is dope.
i think thats a new york giants cooperstown collection fitted

and i was hoping for someone to make a jets colored shea stadium joint because that used to be the home of the jets before they moved to giants stadium
Me and you both my dude. and a Giants cw too.... Air Max, Myshirts, get on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

mariners>Georgetown
why not cop both?
2626tqx.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

those bulls script fitteds are 1/4
nerd.gif

I was kinda upset at the Georgetown hat tho, I intended to buy 2 for myself but when I saw it was silver rather than grey I hesitated (2nd hat is for someoneelse)

Last pickup on this location
tired.gif

Its a wrap on these, basement raided...
smh @ them taking my # down about 10 times and never calling me... just restocking and making me waste my time by coming in every week
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dwaqf5.jpg

I have more new eras and of course that new era fitted in 7 1/4, I only threw those NEs cuz they were nearby at the time.

That 1 Raiders up front(nfl patch on the side) is wool, I think Imma keep that one for the memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you're in NYC come to the Dunk xchange today

go go go guys, myshirts + myself will be there selling hats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(they just don't know yet )
laugh.gif

I DONT SUPPOSE ULL GIVE ME A RAIDERS HAT FOR CHEAP CHUNK? LOL

BUT CAPCITY I NEED YALL TO HAVE SOMETHING READY FOR THESE COME SPRING '09