Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Shouts to Wealthy Hostage
pimp.gif

zvbggn.jpg

Henz, I swear I replied to your last PM but apparently it just went to my saved drafts folder.
mad.gif

I'll have to hit you up again sometime this week?
nerd.gif

Yeah do that
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Phins, its from wealthy hostage.

Wes, in the link for the kicks theres a pic of the fitted

Here is a queston I don't remember any one answering in any of these threads... I know alot of you dudes leave the size sticker on your hats until you pullthem out to wear them, but when you pull out older black joints do you have some sort of secret way to get the darker ring off the brim that the sticker left?

Any other color I don't have a problem but I've pulled out a few black fitteds recently that I have had for a while but have never worn and once Ipulled that size tag off I was hit with the dark black spot on the brim. I store them either in those rubbermaid tubs or in boxes in my closet or under my bedso I know they aren't seeing sun, but some of them probably were sitting in store for a bit and some of them do look slightly dusty. I've tried a damprag to varying levels of success but I'm looking for a better way.

Does the brush from CC help at all? I'm tempted just to leave the tag on alot of the older black ones and not worry about it, but from now on the size tagcomes off black brims instantly.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Here is a queston I don't remember any one answering in any of these threads... I know alot of you dudes leave the size sticker on your hats until you pull them out to wear them, but when you pull out older black joints do you have some sort of secret way to get the darker ring off the brim that the sticker left?

Any other color I don't have a problem but I've pulled out a few black fitteds recently that I have had for a while but have never worn and once I pulled that size tag off I was hit with the dark black spot on the brim. I store them either in those rubbermaid tubs or in boxes in my closet or under my bed so I know they aren't seeing sun, but some of them probably were sitting in store for a bit and some of them do look slightly dusty. I've tried a damp rag to varying levels of success but I'm looking for a better way.

Does the brush from CC help at all? I'm tempted just to leave the tag on alot of the older black ones and not worry about it, but from now on the size tag comes off black brims instantly.
This is why I peel that size sticker off the top of the brim almost immediately after buying the hat (everyone else should do the same with theirsize stickers...yes, even with that giant sticker on the on-field authentics).

Not sure what you can do...the colors fade from oxidation and other natural processes.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Here is a queston I don't remember any one answering in any of these threads... I know alot of you dudes leave the size sticker on your hats until you pull them out to wear them, but when you pull out older black joints do you have some sort of secret way to get the darker ring off the brim that the sticker left?

Any other color I don't have a problem but I've pulled out a few black fitteds recently that I have had for a while but have never worn and once I pulled that size tag off I was hit with the dark black spot on the brim. I store them either in those rubbermaid tubs or in boxes in my closet or under my bed so I know they aren't seeing sun, but some of them probably were sitting in store for a bit and some of them do look slightly dusty. I've tried a damp rag to varying levels of success but I'm looking for a better way.

Does the brush from CC help at all? I'm tempted just to leave the tag on alot of the older black ones and not worry about it, but from now on the size tag comes off black brims instantly.
This is why I peel that size sticker off the top of the brim almost immediately after buying the hat (everyone else should do the same with their size stickers...yes, even with that giant sticker on the on-field authentics).

Not sure what you can do...the colors fade from oxidation and other natural processes.
Your best bet. Couldn't have said it better. We have this brush at the store which does wonders for problems like this. It just wipes away allthe dirt and grime to make it look fresh. If you must leave your sticker on your hat, then peel it and stick it on the undervisor.
smokin.gif

^^ I had done that, too (moving the size sticker to the bottom of the visor), but the sticker just looks nasty when the colors start fading from weathering.

Originally Posted by nologo02184

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by icyuod

100s up to 80% off must bring a can to get in...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
#!**, why couldn't this have been on Sunday?
You out in L.A. and also grabbing 5/8ths? I see who my competition is now, lol.
I kinda wished it were Sunday too. Gotta help a homie move some stuff tomorrow and wont be done until after 2 or 3. By that time I don't expect much of anything left at that place. Kinda wished it started tonight so I could swoop by after work.

That California Angels would have looked alot better with a Gold Halo or the stitching around the a in gold. That's not what's discouraging from buying it though. What is however, is the mlb batter on the back that looks bootleg. That batter looks like he David Ortiz or something.

yo, sctrojan, were you at the sale today in that usc joint from ecapcity? i think i was a few spots in front of you.
Yeah I was there. What gave it away? The cap? The jacket? Maybe the umbrella? lol

I got there late and really wasn't expecting that many people. Kinda wished it had rained so that people would leave, lol. What were you wearing? Whattime did you get there. I heard there was a line down past the freeway at 6 in the morn. This is the first and probably the last time I go to anything likethat. I don't see myself doing it again, I could have been chilling at home instead of standing in line to eventually only pick up a couple of non-fittedcaps and sweaters (got hooked up though and ended up paying only $80 for that and some PFK t-shirts and a hoodie for my cousin). They did have some niceHundreds sample new eras but they wanted $80 for them. Now I know what the meaning of hypebeasts really is, lol.

Back
Top Bottom