Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

both hats have gray underbrims......

well honestly right now theres nothing likeee oooohhhh super hot out as yet....all the good stuff is in the back... need to get rid of some of the stuff thatsout before they can bring out the other stuff....i know they got a new york cubans joint thats supposed to come out thats pretty hot...all the crack is in theback tho :/

still aint got my red wings but holla at CC with the note had a ruff xmas you guys made my day good looks CC crew really enjoyed this
package

pics will be up.

^^ can u take pics of the crack in the back so we can stack up and get ready
pimp.gif

Woke up and saw a Cap City box sitting there
pimp.gif

I missed out on the first OG 49ers colorway on the Giants, but I swooped up the SF Warriors joint this time.

For some reason I only put a 4-digit zip code "9080"
laugh.gif
but myfitted still got here in like 3 days time.

Good stuff Cap City, happy holidays.

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

both hats have gray underbrims......

well honestly right now theres nothing likeee oooohhhh super hot out as yet....all the good stuff is in the back... need to get rid of some of the stuff thats out before they can bring out the other stuff....i know they got a new york cubans joint thats supposed to come out thats pretty hot...all the crack is in the back tho :/
You work at Peg? I got some hats from Peg that my girl scooped up for me for xmas... Ill post some pics in a couple min...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO PAY VIA PAY PAL ON CAP CITY ???????????????????????

^^
cc doesnt take paypal. This has been asked a million times. Im gonna add it to the faq.

i wanna say CC used to take paypal wayyyyy back in the day like 2 years ago.

im gonna be giddy to peep peg out.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^
cc doesnt take paypal. This has been asked a million times. Im gonna add it to the faq.
how about adding that its my FAQ(with the assistance of icyuod) NOT HENZ!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i didnt know it was yours. Shoulda said sumthing 93 pages ago I woulda took care of it.

Back
Top Bottom