Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

philippine crest fitted - ecapcity

philippine-crest-new-era-59fifty-fitted-hats-_black-gray-under-brim_-3_1_1.jpeg

New pick up. Pre ordered the black and white SOX pink bottom but it’s gonna be a while before that comes in. They’ve been dropping a lot of stuff for the 100th anniversary of New Era.

Do you

But do people wear their caps inside out of something? Kelly green or grey under is more nostalgia driven. But even then I just realized you can't even really notice it on another person wearing a cap. Pink, icey blue. Now kiwi green? At least it's subtle. That's the only positive. They could've outlined NY in bright green lol.
that was my second question. he said they are still available to order as long as they're da game one they were their last season or da throwback one with da worldseries patch from w/e year they made da world series. what they are no longer allowed to do is custom styles of Chief wahoo only persons that can still do custom Chief Wahoo's are in da city of Cleveland.
Interesting. Thanks for asking.
The regular smaller headed wahoo game caps, I have yet to see a retro made of that one.
Is large wahoo attached to the ws patch? It seems like I haven’t seen large wahoo away alone. I swear HC had a IG post about ‘rip Wahoo. He’s no longer in the guideline design book’. But maybe they were looking at it from a custom angle.
I’m surprised too, that a Cleveland outlet hasn’t given wahoo a national online presence.
Any other interesting info? Are fitteds gaining popularity or on a slide?

Last edited:
Do you

But do people wear their caps inside out of something? Kelly green or grey under is more nostalgia driven. But even then I just realized you can't even really notice it on another person wearing a cap. Pink, icey blue. Now kiwi green? At least it's subtle. That's the only positive. They could've outlined NY in bright green lol.

Interesting. Thanks for asking.
The regular smaller headed wahoo game caps, I have yet to see a retro made of that one.
Is large wahoo attached to the ws patch? It seems like I haven’t seen large wahoo away alone. I swear HC had a IG post about ‘rip Wahoo. He’s no longer in the guideline design book’. But maybe they were looking at it from a custom angle.
I’m surprised too, that a Cleveland outlet hasn’t given wahoo a national online presence.
Any other interesting info? Are fitteds gaining popularity or on a slide?
Under brim color is of extreme importance in Nyc lol

Under brim color is of extreme importance in Nyc lol

not really.

it used to be a indicator of era of age of fitted... green, oldest, grey old, black current...now its w/e because shops can customize every aspect of a fitted.

this is why those NT caps had green underbrims, cuz it appeals to da old demographics.

not really.

it used to be a indicator of era of age of fitted... green, oldest, grey old, black current...now its w/e because shops can customize every aspect of a fitted.

this is why those NT caps had green underbrims, cuz it appeals to da old demographics.
False, shows how little you know.

come on if someone rocking a blackbottom Jankee that’s really valid in your eyes?

Fitteds are Hot right now, took over the dad hat phase. Fitteds selling out like a shoe release now. Won’t last forever. Pink bottoms are super hot hat club started that trend

come on if someone rocking a blackbottom Jankee that’s really valid in your eyes?

it doesn't really matter b because the black bottom ones are the game ones from of this time...da original backlash to those were when New era switched from 100% wool to polyester.

these fears ended up being unfounded because hat Shops customize 100% percent wool Yankee hats anytime they want.

and hat shops charge da same price for a fitted regardless of material so da snob appeal of gamers vs customs has largely gone away.

it doesn't really matter b because the black bottom ones are the game ones from of this time...da original backlash to those were when New era switched from 100% wool to polyester.

these fears ended up being unfounded because hat Shops customize 100% percent wool Yankee hats anytime they want.

and hat shops charge da same price for a fitted regardless of material so da snob appeal of gamers vs customs has largely gone away.
You’re out the loop. It’s ok you’re not really in sneaker scene like that. 🤷‍♂️

Fitteds are Hot right now, took over the dad hat phase. Fitteds selling out like a shoe release now. Won’t last forever. Pink bottoms are super hot hat club started that trend
people going crazy for fitted for sure

screw those pink joints, seen it in the group and people going wild for them :smh:

im different I just stick with on fields, rarely find any good customs but when I do I stay away since usually fit they like complete garbage

people going crazy for fitted for sure

screw those pink joints, seen it in the group and people going wild for them :smh:

im different I just stick with on fields, rarely find any good customs but when I do I stay away since usually fit they like complete garbage
Yea hopefully it calms down soon it’s type annoying. But I love that pink bottom **** cuz pink be my favorite color,I know you peeped I got a decent amount of pink kicks

Back
Top Bottom