Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Everytime i put on a whitesox cap im reminded of this chick back in the day that used to call it the "sex" hat

ED92FC8D-0ACB-4E0F-9641-C2B5E966BC72.jpeg
I’m intrigued. Can you share any info on this one? A smaller wahoo in dark navy has never been done as a custom AFAI. Grey under too? This has to be pre 2016 unless they allow this level of custom work. Some say the era of the patch has to match the logo for new era approval. Is it just a homemade style custom? I hadn’t seen the 81 asg patch being used until HC had it out there last year.
love ty's attention to detail

HC is coasting on their name. myfitteds is coming for the throne
Actually, all of the others have done some decent stuff. 4u and ecap come to mind, even sportsworld and exclusive fitteds. Ty does what HC used to do with a dedicated 1-2 cap designed exclusive. Now it’s a cookie cutter 15-25 caps that all fit a theme. Love the different use of materials. Why aren’t more using the nicer suede? That reds with velvet style suede was something els
yooo. gold teeth customs?

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 1.39.12 PM.png

long live wahoo

wahoo is banned right? i mean besides team colors
HC said years ago that their wahoo release would be the last as wahoo is no longer allowed. But then their story changed. It does appear team colors are allowed. I guess this includes red crowns (which the team never wore), and even white crowns. So who the heck knows. I thought they meant the original team caps could be remade into eternity. So the true customs may be gone.
———
I hate the auctions that all end at once. Threw my hat into the ring for 4-5. And my only winner? Another 93 era wahoo on field. This may be my 20th lol.
D1846FFA-D936-4BAD-A938-0044920F1D7D.jpeg

Marked as EUC (excellent used condition) but this is obviously close to brand new. Can’t complaint. Basically a $1.25/yr that this has been around, which is under current retail.

I like that they've been limiting drops to 1 hat tho. With hatclub I've taken Ls on drops where it's 20+ hats and some dude a week later posts his shipment of 10 hats he copped
Yea, hatclub has admitted people use bots but as long as they’re not buying a bunch of one hat, just copping for themselves they not doing anything about it. Also I’m sure the big spenders get invoiced for what they want every week. I’ve actually had way more luck on myfitteds than HC recently.

Yea, hatclub has admitted people use bots but as long as they’re not buying a bunch of one hat, just copping for themselves they not doing anything about it. Also I’m sure the big spenders get invoiced for what they want every week. I’ve actually had way more luck on myfitteds than HC recently.
Yet ebay sellers have 100 listings of random releases in all random sizes. They also tend to hit on sneaker releases. Bots reign supreme. It may be one hat in one size but they hit on everything.
Sad. More than a dozen ebay sellers have one hat release resellers. But they hit on every rare release. Is this any better than simply cutting off bots?

:lol: Myfitteds turning off commenting on their latest posts cause everyone complaining about the drop

problem with MyFitteds is they grew too quickly in popularity. Their drops used to sell out super quick in the past but i got pretty much any hat I wanted on release day. But they got more attention and now they can't keep up. They have only 1 location and it's in Paterson, NJ which is a somewhat low income area and their store is super small. They can't afford to pay for huge inventory of hats so this is gonna be an issue for awhile

Last edited:
Yeah once the masses discovered myfitteds, I knew it was clipped. :lol:

I wonder how long this trend lasts.

twoglocks always picks bangers

HC is too cookie cutter now. prefer myfitteds over them

jaetips hats are so trash to me but diff folks

Last edited:
HC’s Friday drop is laughable. The “LBJ Respect” Collection. 🤣

They are using the team colors of who he defeated in each of his Finals wins, and placing it on the MLB teams hat, in the city he was playing for at that time.

Back
Top Bottom