Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

1618162177555.jpeg

I've never worn a pin on a hat but I have no issue with it. A hat is just like any other piece of clothing. Some people distress their jeans, change the laces on their shoes, put patches on a shirt or jacket, etc so to me putting a pin on a hat is just another form of personalizing a part of an outfit.

I've never worn a pin on a hat but I have no issue with it. A hat is just like any other piece of clothing. Some people distress their jeans, change the laces on their shoes, put patches on a shirt or jacket, etc so to me putting a pin on a hat is just another form of personalizing a part of an outfit.

I get that. Maybe one pin... but wearing 3,4,5 pins?

Man it’s been years since I’ve been on NT. Spent most of my childhood/teens on here back in the early 2000s. Thought to myself there’s no way the New Era thread still around...pleasantly surprised to still see OGs like donjuan513 donjuan513 still blessing the community with heat.

I stopped collecting around 2011, just pick up random stuff since then. Here’s the last of my collection from that era. Sadly never got to wear the Atlanta, was way too big.

Attachments

• 54B2C686-157F-45BB-B550-3D539936308F.jpeg
    54B2C686-157F-45BB-B550-3D539936308F.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 71
Been looking for a NE thread in general forever. Had no idea it was here. A few things:
No pins
I’ve had enough of side patches
What is up with the made in Bangladesh hats? I’m sad they shut down the US factory but they’ve been making decent hats in China for a while. I got a new on-field made in Bangladesh and material is thinner, stitching is all different, and the brim won’t stay curved and creases very easily.
Is there any rhyme or reason for which hats are made in China vs. Bangladesh? Ordering online has always been hard enough with the sizing inconsistencies but I can’t risk getting a made in Bangladesh fitted.
And my local Lids closed....

Back
Top Bottom