Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

HH has one too. Apparently they never wore green under so it may not even be around. It would be considered a custom like the red or pink or blue unders.

Thanks! Yeah for some reason I'm weird about UV's and usually only do green- might have to put that aside and get the grey. White Sox never wearing them would make a lot more sense as to why I can't track it down too, I was surprised to not see it on Mickeysplace. Don't keep up with anything as much as I used to but the fact that all these sites will put out pink, blue, glow in the dark, etc UV's before doing classic green makes me feel old(although someone did tell me HC did it a while ago) |l

Does anyone know where I could find a basic black/white White Sox with green UV? Seems like such a simple ask but I can't find it without a side patch.

I've only seen it once and it had a patch. It has to be a custom to have green UV so it'll most likely have a patch

some new stuff posted

1619544101110.png

From mickeys, The 1963 white with red outline SOX cap should be green under. But you’re right, you think they would get a green custom going before every other color. Ebay has a seller with larger sizes for $40-$50 in the same format someone else’s posted. I think it’s a 2005 asg patch hat that is needed for them to go against the strict cooperstown grain.

New pickups

2016 Boston Red Sox TBTC on field 1975 era. MUSA with imported materials. No flag. Black under. Fuzzy poly. I had to reshape this puppy. The original packaging had the seller cram it into a box. Luckily it’s the softer poly and not the regular crap from HC
6549D9E1-5DD2-4281-8265-70596813C03F.jpeg

2003-2005 era Seattle Mariners two tone on field. MUSA. Grey under. Just amazing.
0179FE91-4A35-493C-88A6-E3965BB5F08A.jpeg
863FA081-0419-4DA9-BB4E-DAD84A3BB790.jpeg

Haiti
Laos
Bangladesh
Vietnam
China
Florida (their guts are verifiably overseas with the bare minimum construction happening here)

there is literally nothing actually made or constructed here.

sad state of affairs as new eras sky rocket in popularity and
Price

Caps are truly a shell of their former self.

and now If you find anything American made, hold it tight.

man are all dodgers current on fields crap?

ive ordered 3 different 7 1/4 all so fat and bulbous :rofl:

got a few new on fields and they fit so damn nice but these dodgers fit like im MR potato head or got a round *** head or something

Anyone here ever order side patches for your fitted? Whenever I search for just the patch the search results are full the hat instead. Looking for sites that sell em

Anyone here ever order side patches for your fitted? Whenever I search for just the patch the search results are full the hat instead. Looking for sites that sell em

Just search "patch" on fanatics. They have a ton of team and player patches and it'll have the dimensions listed so you know if it's small enough to fit a hat.

Also places like Etsy and eBay have patches. Patchcollection.com has great patches but like 70% of them are made big enough to fit on a jersey

Last edited:
What’s retail? And likely resell? Is the basic nature to be applauded or laughed at? A patch or stitching above the NE logo looks like trash. There’s no way around it. And the league patch isn’t highly desired either. So it comes down to all of them being green unders? That Pirates has a bulbous large crappy crown. I’m calling these Bangladesh already. Easiest pass of my life.

And what a contrast with what donjuan513 donjuan513 posts up. Originality. Materials we never use or see, and nothing outlandish. Quite the spectrum.

the only acceptable placement is near the flag
0477BD97-6AAF-484D-8779-F9FC4BFADC2E.png

the timeline ones are the worst with the flag messing up the entire balance of the hat
E258E898-8D50-4405-8988-8D1B8FC6D64B.jpeg

imagine if Nike required a swoosh one every pair of shoes, designs be damned. That’s what new era forces on designers and hat creators. It’s a terrible thing.

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s take on black nasty retros?

The Chinese poly seen on 99% of these ws yankee hats was indeed A lint and dirt trap, but I wouldnt Call them unusable or skin cell trappers. I guess it’s a nice description and spin on selling Bangladesh wool, which may be as bad as the Chinese poly of old lol.

Back
Top Bottom