Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Never thought I’d see the day you’d need a bot to buy a damn cap 🤦🏾‍♂️ Then again never thought I’d be saying the same for kicks…
I’m annoyed bra. I’m always ready for the drop. I’m signed in and Apple Pay is set up already. Joints are gone in 30 seconds

can’t believe I gotta cop them resell on eBay

I’m annoyed bra. I’m always ready for the drop. I’m signed in and Apple Pay is set up already. Joints are gone in 30 seconds

can’t believe I gotta cop them resell on eBay
Don’t I know it. Yeah my younger brother satisfies reseller I personally can do $100+ for a cap.

New pick ups
20210626_154451.jpg
20210626_155828.jpg
20210626_154231.jpg

Man oh man. When did HC up their prices? Regular retro type releases used to be $42. Now I see $45. And their patched stuff used to be $45. Now I see $50.
Even basic milbs are now $50

what in the world is happening?

edit: apparently they talked about it a week ago. They are incurring more costs apparently.
I think I’m done buying Bangladesh. Back to hunting black nasties and driving off in the sunset.

Last edited:
THANK YOU!

I was actually looking for one of these since I have the Hat Club and Lids joints. Never bought an Ebbets before though.
I got an email from em this morning about their Canada Day sale for Canadian teams.

Was hoping theyd restock this one.

CI2Bwo3UEAAMV-x.jpg

The one they have now with just the T is kinda bland

Had to cop, even though I don't wear white fronts. Don't think anyone will be doing the Ebbets version of the Whips anytime soon with New Era.

The Leafs you posted is waaaaay better than the one they just put up.

If you’re incurring new costs for new goods, why UP the price on current inventory?

overall, I don’t blame them. But don’t lie to us. They want their cut too. They were one of the cheaper websites out there. I’m guessing new era on fields as a whole will jump up $2-$5, and then your sportsworld165 will go to $65-$70. That’s to say the cost of making these is even going up.

new era did the same thing with on fields over the years. Hey we’re moving away From USA to keep prices affordable…… as they raise prices from $35 to $38 to $40 within mere months (as quality plummets).
———

ebbets are super soft and quality but the crowns are truly natural and wonky and sort of odd. Look at their reviews for photos. Some folks can pull it off. 90% cannot.

If you’re incurring new costs for new goods, why UP the price on current inventory?

overall, I don’t blame them. But don’t lie to us. They want their cut too. They were one of the cheaper websites out there. I’m guessing new era on fields as a whole will jump up $2-$5, and then your sportsworld165 will go to $65-$70. That’s to say the cost of making these is even going up.

new era did the same thing with on fields over the years. Hey we’re moving away From USA to keep prices affordable…… as they raise prices from $35 to $38 to $40 within mere months (as quality plummets).
———

ebbets are super soft and quality but the crowns are truly natural and wonky and sort of odd. Look at their reviews for photos. Some folks can pull it off. 90% cannot.

It's corporate greed at the end of the day. If a company sees a 5% increase in supplies they'll raise prices 10%. It's like when Nike said the cost of their materials for sneakers went up 10% and were charging $200 for Jordan's that used to be $160.

As long as the consumer is willing to pay, they'll keep doing it. I think hatclub looked around and saw these hole in the wall shops charging $70 and still selling out and said Eff it, let's bump our hats up $5 each. They'll still fly.

No hat should ever be more than $50, in my opinion and even that number is pushing it. I'm saying that without even considering the conversion to Canadian too.

This is primarily my reason for never buying Ebbets before.

I'm usually against buying things with the intention of never wearing them but I'm making an exception for both HC's Whips and this Ebbet's just because they're a hometown team.

Ebbets are hand made and right at $50. I’m talking top of the line wool. There’s no way Bangladesh factory costs have gone up that much.

asiatic204 asiatic204 I wouldn’t even call it a dad hat Or low crown 3930 type of look. These are legit old timely crowns. I try to wear cardboard in mine to prop them up a bit. I sort of hate the true unstructured look.

Upptempo Upptempo they did sell out today pretty much instantly at $50. If the flippers flourish at $80-$150, you better believe HC will go as high as $75 before we know it. Many claim quality better be right or they won’t buy at $50.We’ll see how long that lasts. HC has no control over their quality like they did when the USA factory was running. These aren’t worth more than $30-$35 imho. No piece of perishable cardboard truly is worth beyond $60-$70. But that’s just me.

I got an email from em this morning about their Canada Day sale for Canadian teams.

Was hoping theyd restock this one.

CI2Bwo3UEAAMV-x.jpg

The one they have now with just the T is kinda bland

ahat ahat

I don't know your size but check this out!...

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

rare old school
devon supplied the red sox on-field caps from '79-'88

I went to hatclub and bought that Yankee hat with no new era flag on the side and :stoneface: ... not sure why I didn’t try it on in the store but the fit is TERRIBLE, super boxy but pushed in on the top, the most goofy hat I ever witness, idk why I keep trying to buy these new retro 59fifty hat. I’ll just have to stop being cheap and buy another low profile Aime hat in navy.

Back
Top Bottom