Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Some of y’all would hate me. I rock any hat, white tee, with any pair of shoes. Purple and yellow shoes with a tigers basic navy blue grey under. I think all of the classics are timeless enough to be considered universal. Am I the only one?

brown and navy shoes with a grey t and red rangers hat. Heck yeah.

black white and red shoes with a Mariners fitted? Why not.

now these oddly specific non classic hats, oh yeah, those Easter colors better be worn with some Easter gear.

Na I can’t do that, although there are some hats that are universal that are not Black/White (Yankees, and Tigers Home) that I would wear with most sneakers. Other than those examples, I have to have some sort of coordination between hat and sneakers. Doesn’t have to be a perfect match, as that’s a bit much and can look ridiculous. Like a Mariners two tone with a pair of perfectly matched Griffey’s? No way lol. I don’t even own any Griffey’s but wouldn’t do that If I did. Two tone Mariners and a pair of White/Navy kicks? Yes. Or a pair of all whites? Yes. Or even an all Grey sneaker? Yes.

Today. Happy Friday y’all.
31AB9568-3371-46FC-B358-7E42BCE629AD.jpeg

Went up a size and it’s too big. Is there a way to shrink it down?

soak in warm water then hair dry it. Then the trick is to take a piece of paper and fold it then tuck it underneath the inside tags to make it more snug

Last edited:
Theres something about putting together a fit tho, not even that your gear has to be the most expensive items either. Some people cant do it, just end up rocking an assortment of hyped, tacky clothing and look funny. Alp is the main example that comes to mind.
Facts, I agree! I could care less about the brands of my clothes as long as the kicks and fitted is on point. More expensive doesn’t always mean better looking/stylish.

Theres something about putting together a fit tho, not even that your gear has to be the most expensive items either. Some people cant do it, just end up rocking an assortment of hyped, tacky clothing and look funny. Alp is the main example that comes to mind.

dude is cornball 1000. Lives with his grandma and tries to flex by copping designer that is all the way whack. I’m surprised he finds that shhh in his size TBH. Like bro what have you accomplished in life outside of your wardrobe?

anyways now that my fitted collection is ballooning i do more to match something of my hat to a piece on my fit.

any success on HC today? Was on right as site refreshed. Didn’t think of doing the same thing as supreme and just pay shipping on 1 item instead of trying to cart a lot. Mused on cub and tigers but got these 2 which i was eyeing. I did want orange Mets but there’s other ones. Glad i can say i scored on a HC drop

C13E8FAA-B1BE-45AD-AEB5-9E88170E9D51.jpeg

What time was the drop? Midnight? They pop off the website so quickly, I never get to see what I missed out on.
Edit. They’re all still there

What was the theme? Sunrise /sunset /daybreak/ full sun? Did they all sell out almost instantly? That’s when you know somethings up. That cards uses red for their logo. Wonder why.

Interesting approval. The Braves features the 2021 asg logo. I’m guessing it was made before the ban/switch to Denver

The pack was called Daybreakers:
Sky Blue
Sun Orange
Break of Dawn purple

they hyped mascot ones did, Cubs, tigers, rangers, Mariners, expos followed. Honestly a lot were up for a good minute. They thought we’ll drop would deter bots but the best deterrent was that they didn’t list all the hats before the drop. They only showcased a few of The releases on their IG. I think that helped keep a lot in stock and help manual users. It was all sold out like well over an hour after it dropped.

the drop was scheduled for sunrise PST so like between 5:45am and 5:50am PST part of thr Daybreakers theme.

i think it dropped @5:48

yeah a lot of people are using that “banned” logo on braves lately.

The Yankee goes with everything. :pimp:
true when im not getting pressed in my city :blush:
dude is cornball 1000. Lives with his grandma and tries to flex by copping designer that is all the way whack. I’m surprised he finds that shhh in his size TBH. Like bro what have you accomplished in life outside of your wardrobe?

anyways now that my fitted collection is ballooning i do more to match something of my hat to a piece on my fit.

any success on HC today? Was on right as site refreshed. Didn’t think of doing the same thing as supreme and just pay shipping on 1 item instead of trying to cart a lot. Mused on cub and tigers but got these 2 which i was eyeing. I did want orange Mets but there’s other ones. Glad i can say i scored on a HC drop

lowkey stayed up last night/this AM for that cubs for it to sell out im sad :lol: :frown:

been liking the color schemes they've been using for that logo lately :pimp:

Last edited:

:lol: what that dude accomplish :lol:

1625976294901.gif

question guys for the fellas with long hair/ curly/ wavy hair. Does it slide up when you wear any 59fiftys or 950s snapbacks? Im currently having a problem with both sliding out of my head. Any tips would help thanks.

I was able to get the orange rangers and expos. Also the purple Marlins. Kinda regret not going for that twins that looks nice!

Question for those who have purchased the wool retro on field caps from hat club. Is there a new era flag on the side? Doesn't appear to be in the picture but maybe thats just the picture.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom