Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Who you telling? I still gotta duck a dude that wants to kill me over a woman who gave me her coochie cat willingly and happily. And this was years ago. I ran into his goofy *** brother last month and dude was still on that bs.
I got a wild story similar to this but dude knew what it was when he thought about running up lol

I got a wild story similar to this but dude knew what it was when he thought about running up lol
I was downtown with my woman earlier this year and this goofy was mobbed up with his brother and a couple of Pirus, one looked like a pimp and said “I wish I had my pistol”.

Fast forward to last month and I’m in a bar with my lady and here comes his brother staring me down. He went to the back to check the exit and came right back to staring me down while texting for backup. The worst part is the brother whose girl I snatched is now married with kids to a completely different woman but is still salty over some **** from years ago. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I need to buy him a copy of The Mack.

1652195341243.gif

I was downtown with my woman earlier this year and this goofy was mobbed up with his brother and a couple of Pirus, one looked like a pimp and said “I wish I had my pistol”.

Fast forward to last month and I’m in a bar with my lady and here comes his brother staring me down. He went to the back to check the exit and came right back to staring me down while texting for backup. The worst part is the brother whose girl I snatched is now married with kids to a completely different woman but is still salty over some **** from years ago. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I need to buy him a copy of The Mack.

1652195341243.gif
You know the name of the game yo …. Chose me. There will always be suckas in the world who will never take the L and keep it P

Who you telling? I still gotta duck a dude that wants to kill me over a woman who gave me her coochie cat willingly and happily. And this was years ago. I ran into his goofy *** brother last month and dude was still on that bs.
I can't stand tender d**k dudes. You know how much violence, bloodshed, and lives have been thrown away because Carl Thomas emotional as5 dudes got in their feelings over some cat? Had a dude threatening me for over half a year because I was smashing his ex. I originally assumed she had to still be messing with dude for him to be going as hard as he was about her but she ended up showing me how she kept blocking him on everything and he'd just use text apps and say stuff like "if I can't have you, no one can" smh. Then cats are the worst. I had to stop messing with shorty tho, I wasn't worth it.

I can't stand tender d**k dudes. You know how much violence, bloodshed, and lives have been thrown away because Carl Thomas emotional as5 dudes got in their feelings over some cat? Had a dude threatening me for over half a year because I was smashing his ex. I originally assumed she had to still be messing with dude for him to be going as hard as he was about her but she ended up showing me how she kept blocking him on everything and he'd just use text apps and say stuff like "if I can't have you, no one can" smh. Then cats are the worst. I had to stop messing with shorty tho, I wasn't worth it.
Wish I could rep you. That’s real. There are gangs fighting over women that have been dead for decades. It’s the corniest **** when dudes get that broken up over a woman that doesn’t want them.

Didn’t even bother on that drop.

Some people said they were able to check out without waiting in line.

And that’s wild about the NE prez i thought i saw some headline about it but didn’t pay it no mind.

I'm wondering why every Dodgers hat has to have a pink UV lately 🤔

I have nothing against pink UVs, but how many do I need? There are a lot of other colors out there you can use, folks....

Back
Top Bottom