Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

ECap from 2010

20220618_181151.jpg
I still have this but with the black brim. Always wondered why no one uses this logo. I would definitely buy another.

So I'm guessing my shipment from Topperz was stolen by someone in the Louisville UPS warehouse based on this tracking:

Screenshot_20220623-224050.jpg

If anyone sees a 7 1/4 Dodgers coffee/peach posted for sale from a Louisville-based seller give me the heads-up :nerd:
Tried to file a claim by calling UPS, but even though the rep I spoke with said he'd started the claim for me it's not appearing in MyUPS. When I try to create a claim online the system says it needs 24hrs of no movement before I can start the claim, but someone at that warehouse keeps scanning the package every night between 10-11pm. This is F'd :smh:

Anyway, to salve my wounds....

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 2.27.26 PM.png

When my cap got stolen they delivered an empty box. I had to claim through Topperz as the delivery company said to reach out to them for compensation.

When my cap got stolen they delivered an empty box. I had to claim through Topperz as the delivery company said to reach out to them for compensation.
Thanks, that's good to know. Topperz has great customer service, so I know they'll take care of me. Really wanted that cap, though...

I don't wanna sound like a nudge, but could folks mention where they got these caps from when they post limited pickups? Like, I follow a lot of drops as they happen, but twoglocknines twoglocknines always posts stuff I've never seen without any info at all and the Coli Dodgers you posted djlunchbox djlunchbox - I have no idea where that's from. Granted I'm not on fitted FB or Discord groups, and yeah, I suppose that's on me, but I'm not looking for advance notice on drops, just a heads-up on where you got it in case I want to try to find it after the fact.

I don't wanna sound like a nudge, but could folks mention where they got these caps from when they post limited pickups? Like, I follow a lot of drops as they happen, but twoglocknines twoglocknines always posts stuff I've never seen without any info at all and the Coli Dodgers you posted djlunchbox djlunchbox - I have no idea where that's from. Granted I'm not on fitted FB or Discord groups, and yeah, I suppose that's on me, but I'm not looking for advance notice on drops, just a heads-up on where you got it in case I want to try to find it after the fact.

snkrfollower snkrfollower

Hey no worries thats my bad. Colis dropped yesterday in store at sports treasures. It was a wild drop tho. I posted up at 5am and was 4th in line and was able to touch but each store had less than 20 LAs so a lot of people were hot that LAs got clipped within first 10 people lined up. Lost places didn’t have a line except Victoria Gardens had like 50 or so people. It was crappy they allowed 2 per team but i cant be mad since i did double up. I only found out cuz someone posted it in Fitted Mafia fb group.

38ACF47C-E683-4D70-BDF3-5EFFDCFC0528.png

Here’s where imma be today to tru and score another coli. Its gonna be thunder dome. Again instore only drop

09F9CFBF-E382-4F64-A8A3-7D174C8807AB.jpeg

I live in Florida and have become cool with another hat collector out in the LA area that visits tons of stores on the regular and always looks out for me. I’m a big Dodgers fan and primarily only buy Dodger hats at this time so I got lucky to get in contact with someone in LA. The 60th patch fitted was a Pro Image LA exclusive, the South Beach Script logo I have no idea honestly lol I’m thinking he got that one from one of the mom and pop spots he frequents. If you need his info hit me up! He’s always down to help out 👍🏼

Hey no worries thats my bad. Colis dropped yesterday in store at sports treasures. It was a wild drop tho. I posted up at 5am and was 4th in line and was able to touch but each store had less than 20 LAs so a lot of people were hot that LAs got clipped within first 10 people lined up. Lost places didn’t have a line except Victoria Gardens had like 50 or so people. It was crappy they allowed 2 per team but i cant be mad since i did double up. I only found out cuz someone posted it in Fitted Mafia fb group.

38ACF47C-E683-4D70-BDF3-5EFFDCFC0528.png

Here’s where imma be today to tru and score another coli. Its gonna be thunder dome. Again instore only drop

09F9CFBF-E382-4F64-A8A3-7D174C8807AB.jpeg

I live in Florida and have become cool with another hat collector out in the LA area that visits tons of stores on the regular and always looks out for me. I’m a big Dodgers fan and primarily only buy Dodger hats at this time so I got lucky to get in contact with someone in LA. The 60th patch fitted was a Pro Image LA exclusive, the South Beach Script logo I have no idea honestly lol I’m thinking he got that one from one of the mom and pop spots he frequents. If you need his info hit me up! He’s always down to help out 👍🏼
Right on - thanks guys! That's why I love NT :nthat:

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you twoglocknines twoglocknines . Dodgers fan in western Massachusetts, so I pretty much rely on online drops. These LA-based shops that only do in-store makes it great for locals (good luck today, btw, djlunchbox djlunchbox ), and hopefully they're not backdooring, but it'd be nice to be able to get them for less than $150 if you don't live in SoCal.

For the life of me I don't understand why these shops make such limited #s of their caps. Making only 20 Dodger caps for a pack drop in SoCal seems like leaving about $3k on the table if they instead sold 120 of them for $60/ea, presuming they make 50% off each hat. You can't tell me this manufactured exclusivity is more profitable for these places. I totally get not doing online orders because of the logistics and stuff, but not having enough for more than 10 ppl in an in-store drop just seems dumb.

Edit: I just saw Pro Image LA will ship if you DM them on IG. This could get expensive 😂

Last edited:

The problem with the sports treasure drop was they divided stock amongst 10 stores. You figure they were only allowed to order 250 thats 25 hats per store.

Yeah proimage usually opens up DMs for invoice orders after 1pm est

The problem with the sports treasure drop was they divided stock amongst 10 stores. You figure they were only allowed to order 250 thats 25 hats per store.

Yeah proimage usually opens up DMs for invoice orders after 1pm est
Huh, didn't realize New Era sets limits on production #s. That, too, makes no sense. If you're running production on an item I'd figure you'd want to run more, rather than fewer. Unless they have some sort if exclusivity agreement with Lids/Fanatics that says no other retailer is allowed to make/sell more than X to prevent a Pro Image or HC from creeping in on their market share.

The 4th of July hats this season may be the ugliest pieces of headwear I've ever seen :smh:
They have a truck stop getrdone vibe going on. With all of these seemingly great customs happening (save for the ones with piping and excessive contrast stitching), could they not dream up something better?

Past two weeks of wears

2003 Detroit tigers on field with 2003 asg (glued on) original patch. Made in USA. Grey under 100% wool
B12BADE9-6922-45B5-80E0-404739C17B23.jpeg

2001-2003 era Milwaukee brewers on field. Made in USA. Grey under 100% wool.
5F0C69FB-42D3-46EB-A1EB-0BFB83CA6750.jpeg

Some time between 2000 and 2006, the team switched up the batterman to team colors. They were one of the last teams to adopt to team colors on the batterman. Yankees did it in 2010.
1669BFE9-0703-4705-B4D9-13B05A49E787.jpeg
C6C09333-D932-46A4-8A14-EF78B31A1A5D.jpeg

2018 hat club exclusive Milwaukee brewers 1994 custom. Made in USA with imported materials. 100% poly. Grey under. Tonal flag. Correctly colored batterman for the 1994 season. By 1995, they went gold and dark green, and then reverted back to red and blue come 1996.

I wish HC went back to recreating old hats like this one.
6CAB54E8-A7A4-4B51-B482-F54B4F73F57C.jpeg

2007 Milwaukee brewers on field. Black nasty. Made in USA. 100% poly. Black under.
5DB7A128-5D6D-4C83-903E-E2C5F3E919FA.jpeg
C0044BBA-182C-4604-B3F7-3BB20F443F80.jpeg

Fuzz for days. You can’t get much better than this quality wise.

And a side by side wool vs. poly.
The light navy wool had a darker almost purple hue to it. They fixed that when the caps moved to poly. The attention to detail from the wool is far superior. You can see it out of the wool wheat below the M.

531FB96B-E86E-4AC8-B8D2-27CB634EB31A.jpeg

Did HC forget to add patches to todays storm two tone cartoon logo drop? So many of these sat for hours. Back to the good ol days. Weird non hype drop.

And back to the 2003asg patch for a moment

The original featured six of the pinwheel stadium light elements
5AF73851-4FEF-45D8-8CB5-A69A87C2D47E.jpeg

Recent retros have used a different logo. This one featuring the WS logo and GAME is introduced into the logo design
8396ACA1-F2A0-4AE9-84C8-82CFED8EA73C.jpeg
B9F25C2E-646E-40E4-9B42-9DC0AC7EF40F.jpeg

95C61BDC-C67D-4AFE-A3EB-7622B825B062.jpeg

There have also been this one below which does not have the pinwheels nor the WS team logo. It’s kind of lifeless without it.
1FCD4FB7-8591-481F-99FB-1A3D21191A80.jpeg

At this point it feels like the original on field logo will never replicated properly ever again. A true collectors item.

HatClub Stone collection is fire, even without side patches the hats look good. That Twins Minnie and Paul logo is so funny, my favourite from the pack.

HatClub Stone collection is fire, even without side patches the hats look good. That Twins Minnie and Paul logo is so funny, my favourite from the pack.
I actually had time to rethink certain sizes and options. Went with swinging tiger. Add another patchless tiger to the bunch. Can everything be a surprise with no hype?

A swinging barrelman is super rare too. Most of them actually. Great set. The non movement of sizes had me second guessing if this was real life lol. These sat for hours. I love it. No time to bot anything. Then again, no side patches and a lot sits lol.

Back
Top Bottom