Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Current fitted collection, all grey brims. Need to add a few more to it for the summer.
E2ADE256-0C06-416A-8FEF-2C807BD3541C.jpeg

Solid! Are you gonna try to get at least 1 from every team?

Past week of wears

Cool base era 2011 ws cardinals black nasty. Made in USA. Great shape and poly fuzz.
6352C0F7-319E-422C-A93D-C1B6FFBAB741.jpeg

With anticipation of an upcoming HH pickup, I finally broke this guy out
It’s a 1969 white Sox logo in current team colors (they never wore this design in black/grey. It was always red or dark navy)
Made in China, 100% wool.
A69A1CEF-6D04-49CE-8DF2-13512D3D4ECC.jpeg

New pickups
HH got me again with their latest 15% off clearance items. These came out to $18/hat
Glad to have a second 1969 sox cap (made in China/100% wool)
More plain janes
A wrongly sided 1984 ws tigers custom with white side flag and red/white/blue flag batterman. Made in China 100% wool.
Braves 2000 asg custom. Made in Laos. 100% wool.
A54B927C-C4CE-4A24-8D11-8330A25CF276.jpeg
CA238A35-C8B1-4AF8-8BD9-F08717C11092.jpeg

I actually went ahead and took the side flag off with a seam ripper.
69322DEE-3523-4015-896D-30905FC73393.jpeg

8A672DCD-7C4B-4D3E-A29D-C57CBE130F78.jpeg

Kind of a ghosted image. I’ll wear new releases with flags but if it has an older patch, I’ll aim for deflagging if it’s visible

Odd Ball issue with the Laos Braves cap
6414C01A-2EDD-4366-A43A-FC6D2DB5285C.jpeg

right below the Curve of each A, there’s this hard glue stain type stain present on the cap. I thought it was a light reflection from the sticker but it’s not. Anyone ever seen this from a newer cap? I’m glad the hats were cheap because this is quite the issue.
It comes off as a weird type of splatter. Not sure I want to try and clean it. I may make it worse. If you ever sweat in a cap and left a salt sweat stain, it sort of looks like that. But the cap doesn’t appear used. I guess this one gets worn asap (like that other tigers cap with the Miscolored crown)

Last edited:
Anyone got any older caps that have faded front panels (compared to the back half), possibly from being display hats or sitting on a shelf folded too long? I’m guessing I can’t fix this? Some of these older cap sellers don’t seem to disclose the full extent of a caps quality.

I’m wondering if there is a fix

Anyone got any older caps that have faded front panels (compared to the back half), possibly from being display hats or sitting on a shelf folded too long? I’m guessing I can’t fix this? Some of these older cap sellers don’t seem to disclose the full extent of a caps quality.

I’m wondering if there is a fix
I have two that had the new era size stickers left on the brim too long so theres a dark circle on them. Im guessing from being on display..it sucks 😢

Man oh man

Lucked into this pickup

This seller online had seemingly had this hat listed for $100 plus since this released November of 2021 from
Sneakertown MIA. I check a few days back and it was basically below retail
0E78B322-B525-40AF-9ED0-F6FA01288F0F.jpeg
C1DAE54F-C76D-407A-BC1A-2CF5637264BD.jpeg

It has a tonal flag, flat batterman, and baby blue under. I can do without that baby blue but I’m an absolute sucker for these retro + type colorways. Basically team colors or
Combos that can pass as a real on field hat. I have a red/navy wahoo that I love. And this comes close
Made in Bangladesh 100% poly. It actually fits a tad large and shallow. Decent shape up top.
—-

For most of the 70s and 80s, and then a return in the mid 2000s, the team did have a red crowned TC cap. But they never ventured into a red crown M cap. They also had a red crowned with gold trim hat not too far back in the poly era.

HC did venture into a two tone M with this 2017-18 custom
31474F9E-048A-44C6-AE5E-C9F979926F89.png

And then this 2020 spring training custom set.
94EDCBB6-DE91-4339-A0CC-E3A7E955D6DF.jpeg

And the following year in 2021, they did an all red M set.
820AE74F-6C20-4398-A025-7F5349FC3469.jpeg

In the early 2000s, new era did have some genuine merchandise all red customs of the twins and Indians. I own a solid mix of them, I should try and get them into a photo set.

I have no idea why I haven’t seen a red based M
TWINS custom more frequently . They have every other color used up. But not a team color. I hope designers get back to the basics. Team colors or bust. Other than this sneakertown Miami release in 2021, I haven’t seen a red based M custom, it’s quite absurd if you think about what colors we have seen.

Last edited:
IMG_1856.jpeg

wallyhopp wallyhopp I’d love to see these get rereleased, but with the older teams getting a Kelly Green UV. I’ve always loved that Yankees logo showcased by itself. I’d definitely grab the Pirates and Twins too.

The Braves, Brewers, A’s, and Diamondbacks would need a grey uv though since those era hats came after the period of green uv’s.

NT fam! I'm dropping my third hat with Hood Hop'rz, back in my hometown of Winnipeg, MB.

IMG_3426.JPG

I had this idea in my head for a while.

With all the crossover hats that have come out over the last few years (and even before then during the Pegasus/CC era in the mid 00’s), I wanted one of our own.

IMG_3428.JPG

Flipped the colors of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on this Manitoba Moose fitted, mixing a bit of the old that I grew up with, and a bit of the new that we see today.

Canad Inn’s Stadium meets IG Field.

IMG_3429.JPG

New school era of the Bombers with the Royal Blue crown and Panama Tan brim, Navy in the logo for a throwback to the old days, Metallic Silver maple leaf for the 12-time Grey Cup Champs, Green under for the turf. Oh yeah, there’s a sneaky bit of Metallic Blue in that 10th Season sidepatch too.

IMG_3430.JPG

Really really happy with how this one turned out and I’m excited to see how the city takes this one.

Me + Hood Hop'rz back with that work, dropping a BOMB for the W.

100% Poly, made in Bangladesh.

Online at www.hoodhoprz.com this coming Tuesday, June 27 at 11am CST and in-store if sizes remain at 1348 Main St. on Wednesday.

OUT NOW!: https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...ew-era-custom-manitoba-moose-bombers-w-fitted

:emoji_v:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom