Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Photo 2023-06-26, 5 16 27 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-26, 5 16 31 PM.jpg

Just landed today, a Moose hat that I didn't make! This one comes from Anthem Shop.

Solid job with the Jets reference, and it's a Moose logo that doesn't really get used too often. Aside from the one in the top row in my collection pic, Myfitteds did one way back about 10-15 years ago or so (that I still need), and now it's back again here.

Always got room for more!

Photo 2023-06-26, 9 20 34 PM.jpg

asiatic204 asiatic204
Just wondering out loud (answer if you can)
How much of a cap can you really pinpoint and design?
Can you choose how many colors are used and exact placement on a side flag logo for example?
I’ve noticed the inner sweatband material can vary by country of origin. Is there a choice? I’m guessing you can choose black or white band? Can you pick the country of origin? Or various materials that change the msrp? Is wool or poly cheaper? Can you choose tonal flags? I noticed you have all exposed new era flags. Is that something maybe the Moose trademark requires? Is there anyone else watching what colors or designs you use? Any real restrictions involved? I know mlb logos seem to have a stricter rule book. But then again, they are approving stuff that used to get denied years ago. Can you change a logos size to be smaller or larger, and even raised ? It seems like mlb has strict rules on this sort of thing. That’s the one thing they seem to be sticklers on. Is there something you wanted to do on a cap that they said they couldn’t do? TIA

Mondays wear

2006 Washington nationals alternate DC on field. Made in USA. 100% wool. Grey under.
82A9B81E-06DB-4330-83B1-CDABC20716C1.jpeg
C0CE88E0-4824-4744-A97B-0E476654690F.jpeg

asiatic204 asiatic204
Just wondering out loud (answer if you can)
How much of a cap can you really pinpoint and design?
Can you choose how many colors are used and exact placement on a side flag logo for example?
I’ve noticed the inner sweatband material can vary by country of origin. Is there a choice? I’m guessing you can choose black or white band? Can you pick the country of origin? Or various materials that change the msrp? Is wool or poly cheaper? Can you choose tonal flags? I noticed you have all exposed new era flags. Is that something maybe the Moose trademark requires? Is there anyone else watching what colors or designs you use? Any real restrictions involved? I know mlb logos seem to have a stricter rule book. But then again, they are approving stuff that used to get denied years ago. Can you change a logos size to be smaller or larger, and even raised ? It seems like mlb has strict rules on this sort of thing. That’s the one thing they seem to be sticklers on. Is there something you wanted to do on a cap that they said they couldn’t do? TIA

I have someone middleman-ing my mock ups at the shop, but I'll try for the ones I do know.

- I've seen camo flags and split flags, but I'm not sure about accessing those.

I’ve noticed the inner sweatband material can vary by country of origin. Is there a choice? I’m guessing you can choose black or white band?
- As far as I know, there isn't a choice. You can choose color, absolutely, but specific material I'm unsure of. I think I know what you mean though, there's that really soft sweatband with the lines going through it.

Can you pick the country of origin?
- This you can't. I believe it just gets sent to whichever factory. There's nothing on my spec sheets that mention which factory will be making it.

Can you choose tonal flags? I noticed you have all exposed new era flags. Is that something maybe the Moose trademark requires?
- You can absolutely choose tonal flags. There was supposed to be a tonal flag on the brown/green Moose I did but someone changed it for whatever reason. Also changed the band from black to white. I just didn't question it.

Is there anyone else watching what colors or designs you use?
- I'm sure there is. Although Winnipeg Jets logos are accessible, and I've love to do one, I'm sure they'll get turned down at some point down the line. I also read in one of my fb groups hat I'm in that Philadelphia Eagles colors on a Phillies hat are instantly denied. NFL is way stricter from what I hear.

Is there something you wanted to do on a cap that they said they couldn’t do?
- Color arrangement on the AHL logo was one, because certain elements are tied to others, and the other was being unable to replicate the gradient on the Moose wording because the logo isn't set up for that. I'd seen it done on the Rays and the Expos, so I thought it was possible.

1687870679062.png

That Bisons sidepatch is so :nthat:

--

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 38 27 PM.jpg

Since the NHL Draft is tonight, today's a fitting day to share some Jets hats that I picked up recently on my trip back home.
Luckily we're one of the teams that still gets New Era's made. There was a bit of a dry spell before we got any new ones after the WASAC fitted in 2020, so these were long overdue.

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 39 09 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 39 41 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 27 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 37 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 46 PM.jpg

The black/red is an old snapback from 2017 that they brought back in fitted form, Toasted Peanut is a refreshing take that'll be perfect for the fall and the navy/red is a classic throwback colorway that surprisingly hadn't been made yet until now. There's a fourth one that dropped, but the size I had held for me somehow went missing by the time I got back to town.

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 46 39 PM.jpg

Including an updated Jets collection pic too. It's not everything ever made, but a good chunk of it.

That Bisons sidepatch is so :nthat:

--

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 38 27 PM.jpg

Since the NHL Draft is tonight, today's a fitting day to share some Jets hats that I picked up recently on my trip back home.
Luckily we're one of the teams that still gets New Era's made. There was a bit of a dry spell before we got any new ones after the WASAC fitted in 2020, so these were long overdue.

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 39 09 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 39 41 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 27 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 37 PM.jpg

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 40 46 PM.jpg

The black/red is an old snapback from 2017 that they brought back in fitted form, Toasted Peanut is a refreshing take that'll be perfect for the fall and the navy/red is a classic throwback colorway that surprisingly hadn't been made yet until now. There's a fourth one that dropped, but the size I had held for me somehow went missing by the time I got back to town.

Photo 2023-06-28, 12 46 39 PM.jpg

Including an updated Jets collection pic too. It's not everything ever made, but a good chunk of it.
Jets won that deal with the Kings imo.

How do y'all feel about courdoroy hats? Never owned one but I have my eye on one that's piqued my interest

Back
Top Bottom