Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Damn Henzo, all that loot spent on fitteds got a negro stayin out back in pops' tool shed?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

sorry to hear that roots, but when you got 160+ stops just like yours we gotta move our ***!
laugh.gif
when it comes to frozen goods we have to leave it no matter what!! if you stay in a ok area or no past history of packages being taken; we tend to leave them. only big things need sigs. (high values) and wines.
smh.gif
we live in a complex with heavy foot traffic+college kids, you're locked bike isn't safe overnigh outsidet; 2 packages wouldn't last 30 minutes. Plus there's an open apartment office literally 30 feet away from our door, which is why we post up a sign telling em to leave em there if we're not in. Dude has to drive his truck past it (its also less than 30 feet from where he prolly parks his truck) to get out the parking lot.
Oh having a sign up is a different story then. Dude should've left it at the office then. Some drivers do make us look bad.

YoungSk8- If I get something overnighted from an online store will that need sig? or it all depends on the place

YoungSk8, my fault man I was a semi-heated yesterday haha

Looks like retail spots are finally catching on to the Lakers being part of the HWC line
pimp.gif
. HatClub has steadily been adding em and I was saw a few decent ones at a mallspot yesterday. Hopefully they start putting out non-team colorways. Graphite joint:
20-12236-MediumImage.jpg

Originally Posted by djslaparip

YoungSk8- If I get something overnighted from an online store will that need sig? or it all depends on the place
it all depends on the place and the driver. if its to a business yes you will, but to a home depends on the driver but 90% i would say no.

roots- its all good brother. i get heated at my own people too. the driver that deliver to my apt. wont even leave my packages when i tell him to leavethem.
laugh.gif

Fitted for today. Just goes to show that not all older 100% Wool On Fields had a grey underbrim.
pimp.gif

alizk4.jpg

2s9uf53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom