Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

6-2 so far

SF beats Seattle
Den beats NE

SF and Den were my SB picks before the season started. Also my picks when this thread started :smokin

lot of people on the niners this weekend. still torn on that one. that game should be epic

[quote name="DarthSka"]- Colts @ Bradys; Luck gon learn
- Chargers @ _enver; I think Manning learns from the previous Chargers victory

- Saints @ Seahawks; no idea, so I'm just going with who I think the better team is, which already burned me once (picked GB over SF)
- 49ers @ Carolina; I like 49ers defense more than the Panthers' d[/quote]Boom. :smokin

I said I wanted a Den vs Sea SB, but idk if Den can beat NE, I didn't think NE would make it since this far bc I haven't seen them play but I saw the way NE plays and I would love to see a NE vs Sea SB.

both teams play like monsters. definitely will make a dope SB.

I'm so torn for next week. I have a major problem with all four teams, but two of them have to win.

despite the inexperience of the Seahawks, which would cause me to pick the 49ers, the reigning NFC champs, no part of me thinks Seattle loses at home.

and as much as I really, really want Peyton to be better than he is and for him to slay Tom, I don't see it.

two of the greatest football coaches of our time face off.

Bill Belicheck versus Pete Carroll.

NINERS VS PATRIOTS

What should been if we wouldnt lose against the GIants smh...at least we will win it in their home.

3-1 first week..

2-2 this week..

ill take the broncos and the seahawks for the bowl..

6-2 so far , have pats and hawks in Super Bowl with hawks winning by 4. The only thing that troubles me is I find it hard to believe Tom Brady would lose three consecutive superbowls.

Preseason pick: ravens vs Seahawks

Pats v 49ers in the SB

Pittsburgh groans as the franchises climb towards 6 (or achieve)

I was 3-1 this weekend, damn eagles lost by a field goal..

Next weekend I got Seahawks over saints, Patriots over Colts, 9ers over Panthers, Chargers over Broncos

We'll see how it goes.

then I got 9ers over the Seahawks

Patriots over the chargers

9ers win the superbowl
Well..

49ers over the seahawks

and Tom Brady da GAWD will MOP the FLOOR with the peasant peyton manning.

Reactions: Ox.
repped for gif.

brady, manning, two of my top 5 favorite athletes ever.

sucks we will never see a super bowl between the two but the playoff meetings sure were good.

Back
Top Bottom