Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

I feel like Skip Bayless probably said these exact words this morning on First Take....

I didn't check out first take this week but wouldn't be surprised if he did he loves Brady and really high on hawks at home... Feel like he would've picked the pats tho

SEA
SF
IND
SD

SF
SD

SD taking all the way. Just have this feeling. By no means a chargers fan but it just seems fitting that a team that had no business in the playoff ends up taking it.

Book it!!!

SEA

SF

IND

SD

SF

SD

SD taking all the way. Just have this feeling. By no means a chargers fan but it just seems fitting that a team that had no business in the playoff ends up taking it.

Book it!!!

nice ballsy prediction! at least you got indy getting the afc champ at their house...

0-4 last week

Panthers over 49ers
Saints over Seahawks
Patriots over Colts
Broncos over Chargers

Man I hope Rivers shows out this weekend team bolo tie!

Does anyone have a gif from year of the quarterback when Russel Wilson was dancing at Wisconsin?

I got Niners by a FG over Panthers

Well I hope I'm wrong though
laugh.gif
There's a shocker.

Changing two of my picks.

Saints
Patriots
49ers
Broncos.

I just got a feeling about that saints Seahawks game. No hate or discredit to Seattle. I just think the saints surprise people today.

Well the Seahawks are telling me to take my prediction and shine it up real nice and do alot of things the rock during the attitude era would suggest.

all those colts picks :rofl:

letting your anti-pats blinders blind you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom