Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

fog

I don't think I'm lying when I say that we all have generalized knowledge of basically every subject in science at one point in our lives. Why not put yourself out there and post your own original prediction in scientific subjects from ranging anywhere from cosmology to philosophy to metaphysics to particle science, etc.?

Let other people respond with questions and "contructive criticism". You can even cite your own influences on any given subject.

Post them all, no matter how absurd. Even it it's not your own theory, post it if you think it's interesting... Literally about anything... It doesn't even need any reasoning. I'll start (From the top of my head):

-I think some people get extra emotional when there is a full moon. Why? Because the moon has gravitational effects which cause the salt-water (or even bodies of freshwater) tides to rise. The human body is roughly around 70% water with traces of salt-water as well (Eg. tears). So, when the moon is at its largest and at full effect, I think that it may potentially raise the water level in humans, causing it to pressure parts of the brain which makes them more emotional.

-I think some natural disasters are caused by a higher order, whether it may be the government or some sort of shady organization, or even the Illuminati. I have seen videos about NASA creating man-made rainclouds, and this theory just sort of clicked in my head.

Go.

I don't think I'm lying when I say that we all have generalized knowledge of basically every subject in science at one point in our lives. Why not put yourself out there and post your own original prediction in scientific subjects from ranging anywhere from cosmology to philosophy to metaphysics to particle science, etc.?

Let other people respond with questions and "contructive criticism". You can even cite your own influences on any given subject.

Post them all, no matter how absurd. Even it it's not your own theory, post it if you think it's interesting... Literally about anything... It doesn't even need any reasoning. I'll start (From the top of my head):

-I think some people get extra emotional when there is a full moon. Why? Because the moon has gravitational effects which cause the salt-water (or even bodies of freshwater) tides to rise. The human body is roughly around 70% water with traces of salt-water as well (Eg. tears). So, when the moon is at its largest and at full effect, I think that it may potentially raise the water level in humans, causing it to pressure parts of the brain which makes them more emotional.

-I think some natural disasters are caused by a higher order, whether it may be the government or some sort of shady organization, or even the Illuminati. I have seen videos about NASA creating man-made rainclouds, and this theory just sort of clicked in my head.

Go.

Aliens are using us for research with brief visits to observe and take notes, as researchers do.

Aliens are using us for research with brief visits to observe and take notes, as researchers do.

kutcherside_thmb.jpg

-The government is working with private universities and examination administrators like college board to push kids into the endless cycle of "education". They reap millions in dollars while kids go through the same motions under the pretense that they are "learning" and will have a better life.

-People really care about attention and being liked. They are also very insecure. Their actions usually cater to other people before they cater to themselves.

-The government is working with private universities and examination administrators like college board to push kids into the endless cycle of "education". They reap millions in dollars while kids go through the same motions under the pretense that they are "learning" and will have a better life.

-People really care about attention and being liked. They are also very insecure. Their actions usually cater to other people before they cater to themselves.

pac > biggie
ca > ny
mexican food > pho
lebron > kobe
god > devil

/thread

i did it for the luls
happy.gif

pac > biggie
ca > ny
mexican food > pho
lebron > kobe
god > devil

/thread

i did it for the luls
happy.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

maybe in japanese culture this would be true.....are you talking about america tho?

Originally Posted by scshift

maybe in japanese culture this would be true.....are you talking about america tho?

We owe it to those that participated in the Civil Rights Movement to do better.

Every US soldier should return from battle a millionaire.

Gas prices are too high.

A person's character outweighs his level of education.

We owe it to those that participated in the Civil Rights Movement to do better.

Every US soldier should return from battle a millionaire.

Gas prices are too high.

A person's character outweighs his level of education.

If you ever visit kayak.com or whatever travel booking website, the longer you search for specific trips without actually booking, the website will raise the price of the trips for no reason. The website knows that you are interested in booking a trip, so the longer you take, the website will increase the price of the trip trying to get you to have that "if i don't book now, someone else is booking and the price will go up" kind of mentality... I've tested this before too. A few times, I've surfed the website at work on my work laptop and the trip prices kept going up, but when I got home and searched for the exact same trip on my own laptop, the price was lower, it was whatever price it was when the search began...
nerd.gif

If you ever visit kayak.com or whatever travel booking website, the longer you search for specific trips without actually booking, the website will raise the price of the trips for no reason. The website knows that you are interested in booking a trip, so the longer you take, the website will increase the price of the trip trying to get you to have that "if i don't book now, someone else is booking and the price will go up" kind of mentality... I've tested this before too. A few times, I've surfed the website at work on my work laptop and the trip prices kept going up, but when I got home and searched for the exact same trip on my own laptop, the price was lower, it was whatever price it was when the search began...
nerd.gif

Good stuff. Here's another one:

Alternative fuel sources have been invented, but oil companies have destroyed them to keep making money.

Good stuff. Here's another one:

Alternative fuel sources have been invented, but oil companies have destroyed them to keep making money.

Apple has their next 10 years of products designed and built, but they release only a few updates at a time to get as much money as possible

Teleportation = instant acceleration

Think of more later

Grades 3-6 or around those grades could easily be condensed into like 1 or 2. You barely learn anything those grades

You don't have to be old to get math. A 10th grader could be in calculus as long as they just started math earlier

Apple has their next 10 years of products designed and built, but they release only a few updates at a time to get as much money as possible

Teleportation = instant acceleration

Think of more later

Grades 3-6 or around those grades could easily be condensed into like 1 or 2. You barely learn anything those grades

You don't have to be old to get math. A 10th grader could be in calculus as long as they just started math earlier

Back
Top Bottom