Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by scshift

-People really care about attention and being liked. They are also very insecure. Their actions usually cater to other people before they cater to themselves.

maybe in japanese culture this would be true.....are you talking about america tho?

Yeah I'm referring to America, especially women but also men. A lot of people seek approval and do things in order to be accepted socially. People just want to fit in and be liked, it's almost like a requirement.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by scshift

-People really care about attention and being liked. They are also very insecure. Their actions usually cater to other people before they cater to themselves.

maybe in japanese culture this would be true.....are you talking about america tho?

Yeah I'm referring to America, especially women but also men. A lot of people seek approval and do things in order to be accepted socially. People just want to fit in and be liked, it's almost like a requirement.

The U.S. isn't telling us the truth about 9/11, They used Bin Laden as a scapegoat and we got screwed.

We actually have a cure for AIDS and Cancer but if they show everyone the hospitals/pharmacies won't get as much money with the cure so they want us to spend.

Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve.

MJ >>> Kobe >>> LeBron

Mexican food = The GOAT

Kim K
embarassed.gif
>>>

The guy in my AVY will never be captured dead or alive, Everyone protects him and takes care of him.

The U.S. isn't telling us the truth about 9/11, They used Bin Laden as a scapegoat and we got screwed.

We actually have a cure for AIDS and Cancer but if they show everyone the hospitals/pharmacies won't get as much money with the cure so they want us to spend.

Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve.

MJ >>> Kobe >>> LeBron

Mexican food = The GOAT

Kim K
embarassed.gif
>>>

The guy in my AVY will never be captured dead or alive, Everyone protects him and takes care of him.

humans used to live on mars but we %@$%@% it up and now we live on earth rapidly turning it into a mars like planet

humans used to live on mars but we %@$%@% it up and now we live on earth rapidly turning it into a mars like planet

I think the people who shoot Jay at the end of "99 Problems" are the women who were chasing him in "Can't Knock the Hustle".

I think the people who shoot Jay at the end of "99 Problems" are the women who were chasing him in "Can't Knock the Hustle".

- There is no mystery god

- Heaven and Hell are not physical places but metaphorical

- The more we put financial gain and instant gratification ahead of spirituality and how we treat each other the more problems we will have.

- There is no mystery god

- Heaven and Hell are not physical places but metaphorical

- The more we put financial gain and instant gratification ahead of spirituality and how we treat each other the more problems we will have.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems

Long term health problems from Mary Jane? nahhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems

Long term health problems from Mary Jane? nahhhhhhhhh

The media is destroying the minds of the population.

Oswald didn't do it.

HIV is man made.

9/11... Well you know.

The media is destroying the minds of the population.

Oswald didn't do it.

HIV is man made.

9/11... Well you know.

Back
Top Bottom