Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

30t6p3b.gif
at that KFC ad.

Originally Posted by FOG

So, this may sound stupid, but hear me out. We are 3rd dimension beings, correct? But we cast a 2D shadow, right? The 4th dimension is time. What if, when we die, we are fully aware 4th dimension entities since there is a starting and stopping point in our lives that we are able to fully see.

In short, what if our lives are just shadows of the 4th dimension?

about dimensions...

What if, other planets in our solar system are habitable to life from other dimensions and earth is only hospitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions only. So for example, right now, there are dudes from the 5th dimension living on Venus or Saturn and we dont even know because we cannot perceive them with our senses, yet they monitor us all the time, waiting on us to graduate and move up. Although maybe they cant perceive us either....just like we cant see bacteria cells with our naked eye. Who knows...

throwedyonasb wrote:
[rule]
they run so much game on the sheep.... most people cant even form their own decisions.. they just repeat what they were taught..

drugs

money

school

prison

food

music

work

^^ways to control people

"world leaders" do not care about anyone other than themselves.

The greatest speech below.......I became beyond humble from listening to this.....it also gives me a big push before i hit the gym...

This site is ran by Nike and they use alot of the information from here to make decisions on certain products

I don't think any problem in America well ever be fixed. No one really cares, everyone just want to get paid.

what if were already dead and heavin is waking up
So Death preceeds Life?

If so, then what happends when you're born. You're born into being dead......nah, b.

Now, we could be dreaming the whole time since being expunged from our mothers' uterus...and thennnn wake up in Heavan.

Or maybe, back into another woman's vagina....Reincarnation.

So Death preceeds Life?
If so, then what happends when you're born. You're born into being dead......nah, b.

Now, we could be dreaming the whole time since being expunged from our mothers' uterus...and thennnn wake up in Heavan.

You died in a past life.

Death = Birth.

So Death preceeds Life?

You died in a past life.

Death = Birth.
bruh idk im high :lol:

Black people are cursed. Years and years ago the original man thought highly of himself. Even higher than god. So in return god cursed him and his people. Which is why our ancestors were slaves and had to go thru the bigotry in the 20th century

Old head at my gym said that to me and it's interesting

Black people are cursed. Years and years ago the original man thought highly of himself. Even higher than god. So in return god cursed him and his people. Which is why our ancestors were slaves and had to go thru the bigotry in the 20th century

so now that black people arent slaves anymore, how should they be look upon?

That drunk old head logic :lol:

If thats the case Whites will be punished for ALL eternity. Not to mention race is a human construct >D

Last edited:
First applied this to parties back in college, but it works for a lot of things:

People are always in such a hurry to find the next best thing or party and spend more time searching than they do having fun. If you just stayed in the same spot, the best things or party might just come to you and you'll realize the things around you that are great.

Back
Top Bottom