Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

i get what your saying.....change will never see the light unless some type of peaceful/understading/non-violent movement is done....

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

i get what your saying.....change will never see the light unless some type of peaceful/understading/non-violent movement is done....

-Older folks are old now because they didnt have as much unhealthy/fast food available......and then came cancer...

-Older folks are old now because they didnt have as much unhealthy/fast food available......and then came cancer...

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

why is abraham lincoln the only president on a coin to face the right?
FoqFx.gif

everyone thinks atlantis is an underwater civilization.....what if it was actually a levitated land in the sky, burned to the ground and sunk into the oceans? maybe it was once populated by angels
nerd.gif

everyone thinks atlantis is an underwater civilization.....what if it was actually a levitated land in the sky, burned to the ground and sunk into the oceans? maybe it was once populated by angels
nerd.gif

another theory

cell phones are a great mechanism to track criminals & non-criminals where abouts and who they affiliate with.....

privacy was gone along time ago......

another theory

cell phones are a great mechanism to track criminals & non-criminals where abouts and who they affiliate with.....

privacy was gone along time ago......

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I get what you're saying completely. Someone getting high on DMT purposefully isn't the same as the DMT when you're born/dreaming/dying though (imo). There's just a lot more to dreams than we humans understand yet. Through my own personal experiences (which is all I need as evidence) I've had dreams where I've astrally projected and witnessed some of the most beautiful sights you could ever imagine, I've had dreams where they actually ended up becoming real life through a de ja vu type experience. Im just trying to say anything is pretty much possible in this vast universe of ours and to have a closed mind about things just because they haven't been proven is just silly.
This. This is how I know that my brain is working like it is suppose to.
We are just now accepting the theory that life does not need to happen through the same levels of evolution that we did, and we have created metallic based lifeforms who show signs of evolution. We are just now discovering how to tap free energy from space fabric in a vacuum. 

To exclude the impossible, only serves to limit what is possible. If you look throughout entertainment and technology, science fiction came before the science. The idea needs to exist first in our consciousness and perception, before it can exist in a material world.

I think these ideas come from a dimension that is timeless. I see it as Intelligent Design.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I get what you're saying completely. Someone getting high on DMT purposefully isn't the same as the DMT when you're born/dreaming/dying though (imo). There's just a lot more to dreams than we humans understand yet. Through my own personal experiences (which is all I need as evidence) I've had dreams where I've astrally projected and witnessed some of the most beautiful sights you could ever imagine, I've had dreams where they actually ended up becoming real life through a de ja vu type experience. Im just trying to say anything is pretty much possible in this vast universe of ours and to have a closed mind about things just because they haven't been proven is just silly.
This. This is how I know that my brain is working like it is suppose to.
We are just now accepting the theory that life does not need to happen through the same levels of evolution that we did, and we have created metallic based lifeforms who show signs of evolution. We are just now discovering how to tap free energy from space fabric in a vacuum. 

To exclude the impossible, only serves to limit what is possible. If you look throughout entertainment and technology, science fiction came before the science. The idea needs to exist first in our consciousness and perception, before it can exist in a material world.

I think these ideas come from a dimension that is timeless. I see it as Intelligent Design.

Originally Posted by taymane23

cancerous agents are intentially put into the fast food

when u go into fast food joints like carls jr. they have a sign on the door that says their ingredients cause cancer but we still eat there :/

Originally Posted by taymane23

cancerous agents are intentially put into the fast food

when u go into fast food joints like carls jr. they have a sign on the door that says their ingredients cause cancer but we still eat there :/

If people would stop always worrying about the next best thing they might realize the fun that can be had right now and other's might join you.
Ever been chillin' at a bar or party and all your friends keep wanting to go to that next place (maybe it's you) hoping it's better. You end up chasing a good time and spend more time worrying about what else is out there. Most places we go aren't even bad to begin with. Most humans just have an annoying habit of finding the greener grass. Stop it!

Less a theory than it is a better idea.

If people would stop always worrying about the next best thing they might realize the fun that can be had right now and other's might join you.
Ever been chillin' at a bar or party and all your friends keep wanting to go to that next place (maybe it's you) hoping it's better. You end up chasing a good time and spend more time worrying about what else is out there. Most places we go aren't even bad to begin with. Most humans just have an annoying habit of finding the greener grass. Stop it!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Back
Top Bottom