Post your pets vol. Bullys

Baby Boerboel........

tumblr_kpa0h6wOBT1qzcnobo1_400.jpg

Grown Boeboel
pimp.gif

boerboel_keuring_2006BERRE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I been on the hunt for a Bully for a while now... hopefully within the next year or 2 im in a situation where i can get one.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yo i see a lot of yall got pits.... what yall feedin yall babies??? grain free? raw diet??

what about exercise?? my baby is just over 3 months , and even though i already know quite a bit about the breed , id love to hear yalls advice....the more information the better
pimp.gif

I feed mine a mix of raw meat (mostly deer scraps and wild game I get from people hunting during this time) and just quality dog food..nothin to rich tears hisstomach up. and he only eats 2 times a day..free feed em till there about a year then make regular feeding times

exercise is a whole differant situation and it really depends on what you want em for and what blood they got in em..mines a Jeep/******** mix and he has moreof a game dog profile weights about 55 lbs and hes about to be a year. he gets a walk in the morning sled pull or game in the evening, can't get enough ofthat he just loves it. really depends on the blood the more "bully" types don't seem to want to work as much as the game breeds. any questions PMme been messin with pits for a long time now. As long as your not doin anything illegal with em Id be happy to help. There wonderful dogs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
at all the boxers on here. I'm gonna throw mine in the mix.
King. 7 years strong now
cb615beae029e3dc5aa8939a0d78001a79e34c8.jpg
62d35a40e1d5e5e620d8e77ed4ff0ad55cf4990.jpg

c063566ce61aee5d2cb9eb49d67751997ec520f.jpg
5562535ec2edf214e3cd1824f71cc1dffab2986.jpg
edd35d50ed98ec3f2a2de839d4a2ee34570ccbd.jpg

They grow up so fast
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

1.Can a Husky and Blue Pit live together without problems??
2.Can a Akita and Blue Pit live together without problems??
I would NOT try #2. I used to own an Akita when I was younger, and when it came to other dogs he didn't !%*% around. Straight for thejugular.
#1 may be interesting.

Smokey1212 wrote:
AF1 Beast wrote:
I would NOT try #2. I used to own an Akita when I was younger, and when it came to other dogs he didn't !%*% around. Straight for the jugular.
#1 may be interesting.

well i think if they grow up together its fine.... like have them both as puppies

Here is my red nose pit Bosco. He was about 5 months when these pics were taken, hes almost 9 months now. Got him when he was 6 weeks.

14w6693.jpg

25k29u9.jpg

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Smokey1212 wrote:
AF1 Beast wrote:
I would NOT try #2. I used to own an Akita when I was younger, and when it came to other dogs he didn't !%*% around. Straight for the jugular.
#1 may be interesting.

well i think if they grow up together its fine.... like have them both as puppies

oh, aight. that'd probably be cool then.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Smokey1212 wrote:
AF1 Beast wrote:
#1 may be interesting.

oh, aight. that'd probably be cool then.

If you raise both as puppies, then they're both gonna be good. As long as they're raised together. I gotta Blue Pit Bull and my moms gotta MiniDoberman and my Pit loves her to death. You just gotta be real cautious

Here is mines, in these pics she was about 7-9 months...next dog will probably be a red nose pit

28aklth.jpg

244wlmc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom