Post your pets vol. Bullys

tumblr_krc1zm1zYw1qa2535.jpg

tumblr_krc200CUqL1qa2535.jpg

I do want to get a dog one day...a lion, fox, and cheetah also

Any recommendations for a chill dog??

I'm thinking of getting another puppy so my boxer is not lonely

Also, anyone have experience dealing with separation anxiety? I'm not working right now so I am almost ALWAYS with my puppy and he seems to have gottenused to it so if I leave for even a minute he starts yapping nonstop till I come back. I've tried leaving him alone for a couple hours to get him used tobeing alone, but so far it has not paid off. Do puppies usually grow out of it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, anyone have experience dealing with separation anxiety? I'm not working right now so I am almost ALWAYS with my puppy and he seems to have gotten used to it so if I leave for even a minute he starts yapping nonstop till I come back. I've tried leaving him alone for a couple hours to get him used to being alone, but so far it has not paid off. Do puppies usually grow out of it? Any advice would be appreciated.

He'll get over it, if he's only a puppy then he's a toddler in people years. Toddlers have the same problem. When he starts yapping you have to lethim cry until he stops and realizes everything is cool. If you come back when he starts crying and give him attention then it will only get worse--he willthink if he crys you will come back and he will cry for longer periods of time until you come back. You have to be the leader. Start training him to be alonefor short periods of time at first and then gradually work your way up. If you leave, don't make a big scene when you return because you are justencouraging your puppy to look forward to your return. Rather, just act chill. Theres a bunch of info on the net about this but if you follow these simplesteps you'll be straight. He'll get over it as he gets older though.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

24b358274f9c6fdbe985e8b4003b327ebb5127b.jpg

This is my little guy. Any other bully owners have a problem with shedding? This dude is a monster with the shedding even with constant brushing. Any tips or advice?
What's his name, dope dog btw.

Lots of good looking dogs in here.

I took a video last night of the closest thing I have to a dog, this is Cami. She kept rolling her bone, then barking at it, then attacking it, and repeat. Itwas quite entertaining.
laugh.gif

Some pictures of Cami:

15533_530366205378_66700857_31473642_7099545_n.jpg

15533_530366210368_66700857_31473643_2511281_n.jpg

6 months this past tuesday she is a presa canario.. excuse the junk in the background a 6 month old pup and a toddler your cleaning up every 5 mnts.. she's 76 lbs will be about 140 to 150 full grown.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

24b358274f9c6fdbe985e8b4003b327ebb5127b.jpg

This is my little guy. Any other bully owners have a problem with shedding? This dude is a monster with the shedding even with constant brushing. Any tips or advice?
What's his name, dope dog btw.
Thanks man, his name is Ceasar. I spell it that way
laugh.gif

What shampoo are you guys using on your Bullys?

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Meet Bimmer. I just got him three days ago.
embarassed.gif
So cute!!!

My cat Max with our friend's dog Zanta. And my old dog Zak. RIP
frown.gif

What I'll be getting when I get me a house...

"You know what? I kind of like this spot."

"Damn."

That's my english bully, Barkley. Pics are kind of old. He's 1yr 8mo old.

Originally Posted by JCH3

black Lab? I bet she's a handful

anyways here's Zora. actually my sister's dog but I'm over there all the time and am pretty much the only one who walks her. she's freakincrazy

n1281341559_161370_9212.jpg

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Originally Posted by JCH3

black Lab? I bet she's a handful

anyways here's Zora. actually my sister's dog but I'm over there all the time and am pretty much the only one who walks her. she's freakin crazy

n1281341559_161370_9212.jpg
^ Good looking pup.

My dog is mainly lab, pretty sure part Rottweiler too. She can get real wild, but hopefully she will settle down.

I'm a proud bully owner myself. We've got a 3 year old male, and are waiting to bring home our second bully that was born last week. With regards tosome of the questions and problems people are having with theirs, folds, shedding, and ears.

I might have a solution. A friend of my girl's turned us on to this infomercial product called dino-vite. We thought it was a joke, but she gave us some totry and we were shocked with the results. It's basically a powder formula mix of dog vitamins, that you mix into their food. But the results with our boyhave been amazing. He's almost all white, therefore had some serous tear stain issues, but once we got him on dinovite regularly they cleared up, and arenot moist at all like they used to be. He still sheds but not nearly as bad and its also cut down on his gas, that used to be pretty bad.

As for the ears, the best thing we've found to do is just clean his ears with q-tips, that we dip in peroxide.

I'm picking up a pit today. should i get a male or a female? which ones are more tame?

Back
Top Bottom