Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Never understood what a stereotypical Jamaican looks like
People tell me all the time "You're weren't born in Jamaica, you have freckles"
indifferent.gif

thanks gabby! you're
pimp.gif
x's 100000.

and the terms coolie/chiney really dont offend me at all. i mean chiney royal made it her S/N lol. yardiessss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Pmighty

ehh why not
hungover christmas day
This is not how I pictured you look..from your posts etc
laugh.gif
I always thought you were some dark tuck your chain in when u see me lookin boy..not a pretty boy
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
i thought the same thing
i dont know what type of impression i give off from my posts but ok
laugh.gif

i personally dont think im "pretty boy" either but idk
My 14 year old lil cuz on the side of me she begs to differ...asked me if she can join your fan club
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
cusso is official!

I know quite a few "coolie" Jamaicans (not tryin to be offensive just dont know another term for it) who dont look nothin like what most would imagine a stereotypical jamaican to look like
Its best you don't use the term at all. I don't take offense to it all but there are many who do.

Really? all the Jamaicans here in The Bahamas who we refer to as coolie don't take offense to it...and have you guys not seen Miss Jamaica this year?!? when she came here I was
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm not Jamaican nor Bahamian. I'm Trinidadian and people with "good hair" and "Indian features" on the island as wellas the states find the term "Coolie" offensive. It doesn't affect me because my mother's side has always called me a coolie from when I wasyounger.

Nah, I know there are many who find it derogatory. thats why I prefaced my statement with the e-disclaimer.

serious tho, whats the proper term? cus I grew up to know "it" as that, Ive got Jamaicans in my family and we acll it same thing.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

thanks gabby! you're
pimp.gif
x's 100000.

and the terms coolie/chiney really dont offend me at all. i mean chiney royal made it her S/N lol. yardiessss
pimp.gif
do Jamaican girls freak out over Damien Marley like Bahamian girls do? I swear if i didnt tell my homegirl he was Bob's son she wouldntbelieve he was Jamaican like all of you guys are suppose to look like Bounty Killer

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

is it really necessary for everyone to get on dude? ok you guys got your giggles move on kids

For the NT regulars...yes. Monkey see, monkey do.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

thanks gabby! you're
pimp.gif
x's 100000.

pimp.gif
do Jamaican girls freak out over Damien Marley like Bahamian girls do? I swear if i didnt tell my homegirl he was Bob's son she wouldnt believe he was Jamaican like all of you guys are suppose to look like Bounty Killer

honestly ive never seen any1 in jamaica freak out over celebs like they do here. i thought that was just in america. damian probably walks the streets with noproblem. i've seen sean paul out and about in JA on numerous occasions.

Originally Posted by Kim1

indifferent.gif

Post up di freckles dem please
embarassed.gif

*edit: if only this sandwich were real
pimp.gif

do Jamaican girls freak out over Damien Marley like Bahamian girls do? I swear if i didnt tell my homegirl he was Bob's son she wouldnt believe he was Jamaican like all of you guys are suppose to look like Bounty Killer
Enh.
Seen Damian Marley a billion times in Jamaica, no one freaks out over him
Its the foreigners who go crazy

laugh.gif
This will def hit 200.

laugh.gif
@ Crank wildin' last night/this morning and the cameo by Kim1.

Originally Posted by Kim1

indifferent.gif

Don't mind 'em, I wuvvv freckles!

Back
Top Bottom