Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

angelzdope wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

I think I know what will be the cure to this...Thytker, Gabby, or Angelz...We need bikini shots of you girls.
happy.gif

You first.
devil.gif

I have no bikini shots and body shots of me have been posted on here before. Nothing to see. So, I am done.

However, you missy, can be the savior of this thread. If not bikini shot, then at least a body shot. I saw that cleavage. I need to see more.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

you go hard. I love it.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

angelzdope wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

I think I know what will be the cure to this...Thytker, Gabby, or Angelz...We need bikini shots of you girls.
happy.gif

You first.
devil.gif

I have no bikini shots and body shots of me have been posted on here before. Nothing to see. So, I am done.

However, you missy, can be the savior of this thread. If not bikini shot, then at least a body shot. I saw that cleavage. I need to see more.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

you go hard. I love it.

Is that so?
devil.gif

angelzdope wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

happy.gif

You first.
devil.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

you go hard. I love it.
Shorty beasting harder than the dudes in here.

But I see you keep doin ur thing

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

RamZs8906 wrote:

Uptempo and Angelz need to show up at a D.A.R.

What's D.A.R.?

Visit the MD/DC/VA forum.... its when we all get together go out and have a good time... and have mini roast sessions, lol, but its all love...

hmmm. *goes to the MD/DC/VA forum*

Originally Posted by Nati P

Nati P wrote:

Thought that was a dude
nerd.gif

Anyway you say you're from Cincy huh? If so, what part?

Blue Ash/Montgomery area is where I lived throughout high school. Before that, Indian Hill.

What part are you from?
Ohhh I see. Indian Hill huh? It's some nice housing out there. I'm from westwood but just recently moved to forest park

oh cool. I have family in forest park and one of my best friends lives off of montana in westwood.

Originally Posted by Diego

angelzdope wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

happy.gif

You first.
devil.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

you go hard. I love it.

Is that so?
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I am just trying to do a good deed for the community and save this mess of a thread. Actually, I do really want to see those body shots.

Back
Top Bottom