Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Do you really have corn on the cop posted on the table with a healthy glass of milk to boot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Corn on the cop fam?
+@+! you Ryan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

why'd you delete??? what happened?
I guess I just kind of got sick of it. I wanted to go through a purge and delete some followers (especially those who were not following me)because my timeline was just too crazy with updates. Then I just thought of deleting it in a spur of the moment type of moment
laugh.gif
I might get back to itagain after a while. I do miss the Twitfam already though giving me lulz overnight when I am being an insomniac.

babyteez - Good to know I can still check your Twitter and Twitpics!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83
I was JUST thinking about you when I was thinking of other JJBers on here! Where have you been? Looking
pimp.gif
as always as I can tell in your avy.

Hi Dylishis!
happy.gif

On my life,

My son Qualmes is one of the funniest people who I EVER met...son came to BK from Jamaica Queens and chilled by my mans block with us in flatbush...we drankand lit some up....dude had me in tears..he had his man with him and was just cuttin him...i dont even remember all the jokes but he told son "your moms@$+% got a doorbell over it"

i was in tears. I dont even know how i made it home that night. i was done

I need that 10 deep Varsity but that %+* thin as hell.

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

*cheers
Are you the one w/ the glass?

nerd.gif

Hahaha... you used :steve

oh and hey Dylishis
2b41584f7841d170d7f25fe378ddae2d34a49f5.gif
?

:steve is the name of this( )emoticon on JJB. We use it when we makeplayfully creepy comments. lol

I have no pics to share. My computer died so there's no record of me being alive, save for my twitter pic (which is very small) and this olllllllld @*@ picof me from like 4 years ago. lol

And I'm mad y'all have me in here at 1 a.m. like I don't have to get up in the morning. Can't be groggy at my first real job. Damn NT!

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

back in June

iPhone pic:
Oh damn! I recognize you from Twitter! I didn't know who you were though.
laugh.gif

And hai jus4lafs and Dima!

yup that's me. Still know a majority of NTers on the site. You still on Twitter?

Yup. I'll follow you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Biff - it's whenever
smokin.gif

Tre & Abel - i was plotting on #datass
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joe C - now that i'm in full school mode as a senior...getting to the gym is getting ridiculous
mad.gif
mad.gif

OverTheTop.jpg

YOU'RE ON TIM!

Back
Top Bottom