Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

I'm probably the youngest one here
ohwell.gif

^ lol, right when i was about to quote milbert's pic and bam saw the 2nd one edited in it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Nah fam, it's a regional thing. I'm guessing you're from the bottom half of the map, down there they tuck the thumb in. Up north, we keep it out.

You're somewhat right... I went to school down south... and here in DC they tuck it in too...
smh.gif
for knowing too much when it comes to the NPHC

Funny thing is, I was born in Chicago, spent most of my life in VA, and went to college @ U of Illinois @ U-C...I said that to say, I still consider DC to be South. Iono why, but the South has this aura to it, and it's not up here in Illinois at all, lol. Not that I'm knocking the North, I just like the easy going nature of the South.

Hell we aint even got KKPsi up here. And if we do, they aint getting it in like they do down there....believe that, lol.

KKPsi is EVERYwhere... believe me, lol... Just that core style marching bands keep the White Psi (all the black bands have gold Psi).

And to each his/ her own on the DC in the south... Below the Mason Dixon, but fought with the Union... IMO we're right in the middle... we have aspects of both
i.e. People here listen to Gucci and Wayne like no other, but you're a bamma if you think you're doing it rocking a tall tee and some forces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

apples it's an inside joke
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
yea he's jamaican also andrea...gets mistaken for being hispanic a lot as well.
Don't know if you're joking or not but you got that twisted.
nerd.gif

Fresh gonna come in here stonefacing me.
laugh.gif

Dima, I'm in here somewhere...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Thytker, super pretty as always, as is Apples. In the second pic you posted, pretty dresses. Love the color. Apples, I think you have the perfect boobs.

Miss Samanthajonez, you are working it! Beautiful. I agree with the Keri Hilson comparison. You have great style. Love the dresses. Info on satin black tube dress?

Of course, Late80s, always looking pretty.

starz, so naturally pretty!

Too many men for me on here to comment on...But, a lot of you do look young. Nice pics!
do i really look that young?

Ha! Your the asian guy i sold the xbox to. You looked frail back then. I see you got some facial hurr
yea you also gave him a dirty @#$ controller
sick.gif

lookin like swamp monster was playing with it
smh.gif
heh sold it immediately and doubled my money. i think i threw out the controller.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by andycrazn

did you steal this from the "people lurking in the background" post?
laugh.gif
how? its my pic

General Johnson you look intimidating like the kinda dude who be sayin ''Back up Back up just mind ya bidness thats all just mind yabidness!!'' and have cats shook

Nah fam, it's a regional thing. I'm guessing you're from the bottom half of the map, down there they tuck the thumb in. Up north, we keep it out.

You're somewhat right... I went to school down south... and here in DC they tuck it in too...
smh.gif
for knowing too much when it comes to the NPHC

Funny thing is, I was born in Chicago, spent most of my life in VA, and went to college @ U of Illinois @ U-C...I said that to say, I still consider DC to be South. Iono why, but the South has this aura to it, and it's not up here in Illinois at all, lol. Not that I'm knocking the North, I just like the easy going nature of the South.

Hell we aint even got KKPsi up here. And if we do, they aint getting it in like they do down there....believe that, lol.

KKPsi is EVERYwhere... believe me, lol... Just that core style marching bands keep the White Psi (all the black bands have gold Psi).

And to each his/ her own on the DC in the south... Below the Mason Dixon, but fought with the Union... IMO we're right in the middle... we have aspects of both
i.e. People here listen to Gucci and Wayne like no other, but you're a bamma if you think you're doing it rocking a tall tee and some forces
laugh.gif

Yea, cuz @ U of I they had Phi Mu Alpha, and I remember some of them were MADE and some of them were I guess the equivalent of having a"white Psi". What a difference a few hundred miles can make...
And I feel you on the tall tee and forces, lol. Unfortunately, alot of people still dress that way in the Chi. It's either that or the skinny jeansequivalent. There needs to be a middle ground. I feel like a martian when I go home wearing clothes that fit...

Back
Top Bottom