Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

344vbpe.jpg

B4 boat ride.
1997_puffdaddy_05_29441.jpg

Ol' Puff Daddy "I'll Be Missin You" lookin' *%+

Dro first came to mind but that already got posted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im bout to get them dreadlocks goin, so my hair a couple incheslonger than this right now

5693_1126807851534_1267301518_30327049_4363756_n.jpg
I don't know about that one bro.

Thytker - Dominicana
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

28nkw3.jpg

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Me on the left...drunk as hell @ college graduation afterparty...reppin the MAB with my one of my ships (alot of this slang will go over the majority of NTers heads, lol)

Hmmmm I know which frat says **MAB... but I coulda swore that's the KK Psi Sign
nerd.gif

*Kanye Shrug*

Nah fam, it's a regional thing. I'm guessing you're from the bottom half of the map, down there they tuck the thumb in. Up north, we keep it out.

You're somewhat right... I went to school down south... and here in DC they tuck it in too...
smh.gif
for knowing too much when it comes to the NPHC

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

cgutta is going to cause this get closed...and yo Primavera aka Young Craid David put on some pants my homie lol
like seriously what is it with dudes needing to express their disatisfaction with other dudes looks? dudes enjoy the ladies and ladies enjoy thedudes and keep it moving.

atleast the people who have got flamed are comfortable enough not to get butt hurt and start a single argument yet. kudos NT.

Me on the left...drunk as hell @ college graduation afterparty...reppin the MAB with my one of my ships (alot of this slang will go over the majority of NTers heads, lol)

nerd.gif

*Kanye Shrug*

i was gonna say the same thing. learned something new today.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

344vbpe.jpg

B4 boat ride.
1997_puffdaddy_05_29441.jpg

Ol' Puff Daddy "I'll Be Missin You" lookin' *%+

Dro first came to mind but that already got posted.
laugh.gif

Im bout to get them dreadlocks goin, so my hair a couple incheslonger than this right now

Thytker - Dominicana
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

28nkw3.jpg

thytkerjobs is 100 percent jamaican. thats my sexy love
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

... the TwitterJoint

d6f25a0e9340ba72080c702af4990dc7538571d.jpg

laugh.gif
Pookie *thumbs up
that's you in that bad a_ Benz, HA?
laugh.gif
I cant keep a ole lady cus I keep ____ her friends . HA!

dont start mannn dont start
laugh.gif

You the one that robbed them little dudes out they shoes last night HA!

nerd.gif

*Kanye Shrug*

Nah fam, it's a regional thing. I'm guessing you're from the bottom half of the map, down there they tuck the thumb in. Up north, we keep it out.

You're somewhat right... I went to school down south... and here in DC they tuck it in too...
smh.gif
for knowing too much when it comes to the NPHC

Funny thing is, I was born in Chicago, spent most of my life in VA, and went to college @ U of Illinois @ U-C...I said that to say, I still consider DC to beSouth. Iono why, but the South has this aura to it, and it's not up here in Illinois at all, lol. Not that I'm knocking the North, I just like the easygoing nature of the South.

Hell we aint even got KKPsi up here. And if we do, they aint getting it in like they do down there....believe that, lol.

Don't think I've ever seen a pic of you. I actually thought you were latino. I am curious now.

Thytker, even though you get mistaken for latina, I can tell you are from the Carribean. I would not have guessed Jamaican, but I would haveguessed you are from Trinidad or Guyanana. You can pass for East Indian. You have an exotic look.

I do. I kept it millmeters short my whole life, and thats the only reason im lettin it grow now

My hair is "worse" than my cousin's when it comes to these white people standards, and hes got 5 random dreads on his right side cuz thats theside he sleeps on and he never brushes his hair. It took about a week for them to form, so I wont have any problems with it. Im not doing that BS backcombingor none of that either. Im doing it the right way, I dont care if they wont be overly glamorous and organized and all that like most peoples cuz thats not thereason im doing it

Anyway, the point is, it wont be a problem for them to form. Im guessin youre sayin it will look
sick.gif
but Ive heard that a lot already so im not surprised
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom