Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Can't the mods just delete the video and the poster instead of locking this up? Most of the thread was civilized. Unfair to lock it up.

this.
What my Angel said.
fall back god, shes mine, i already drove by her place the other day

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all talking too much....[/color]

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

I'll post a couple of random ones (the 3rd one of which, I give a bg shout out to Jumbo Slice Pizza in Adams Morgan, Washington D.C.):

ibwhn7.jpg

nf1k4j.jpg

2wbtaft.jpg

mmmm Jumbo Slice.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

They usually don't...
Is there a reason why they do not? This was probably even the most civilized PYP yet, except for bickering here and there and some shots fired.Nothing ban worthy except for what Superman Hater posted. It is very easy just to delete the posts too. Don't know why they do not just do that.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Can't the mods just delete the video and the poster instead of locking this up? Most of the thread was civilized. Unfair to lock it up.

this.
What my Angel said.
fall back god, shes mine, i already drove by her place the other day

Angel is mine.. she knows that already.

And Dima is too... she just doesnt kno...

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

I'll post a couple of random ones (the 3rd one of which, I give a bg shout out to Jumbo Slice Pizza in Adams Morgan, Washington D.C.):

ibwhn7.jpg

nf1k4j.jpg

2wbtaft.jpg

mmmm Jumbo Slice.

It's pretty Good... esp. the one on U St.... But Ledo's >*

There's a period this thread always gets dry and %%*% starts popping off anyways. Needs to be less chatting and post more pics.

Back
Top Bottom