POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I must be the only one who actually perfers a game used and signed pair than a DS pair....but then again, i like sports memorbilia more than shoes

Example.. I bought these Game used and seller stuffed them.... :frown:
frown.gif

r0VNnQjZaq5U-eMBdQqbT812u1txV7f-0300.jpg

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

1) I can't remember what I saw, but I know Whorey had something made for him. Wasn't spectacular.

2) I am pretty sure they are all legit. I had a few friends who knew AND1 guys and they help them out a lot and give away a lot of stuff. They honestly need all the promotion they can get right now.

3) I'm not a fan of game worn stuff at all. I have a total of one game worn / signed shoe. And the only reason I got them was because it was a shoe I've been after for 3 years now and have only found one pair of them. But in terms of preference, DS is the way to go. Guess I like enjoying them at their best, because I hate seeing a beautiful shoe torn to shreds by the pros. I don't mind wearing the stuff, but they destroy them in just one game.

Hope this helps. And Alex, find me a pair of those Ostrich Sheeds; my guy sold his :frown:
frown.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

My boy got a bunch of crap last year. Bunch of random stuff. I personally am not a fan of AND1's, but then again, I've only seen what's on eGay.

Speaking of Alex, how does Nike feel about all their PE's on eGay? They can't be as mad as they used to be or they would literally be having heart attacks left and right! :wow:
embarassed.gif

I want to go to HQ and rob JB of all the Melo/QRich/Bibby stuff they are keeping for themselves. |I
tired.gif

And Angel, those DA9's get no love. Actually, 9's in general get no love. I LOVE those shoes man (so long as they are DS)

babydill.
[/b]​

Very very happily finally broke my PE cherry

jrcizc.jpg

as if the sig doesn't say enough, I love Barkley, and had to have one of these once I saw them coming out.
in bed.

...:TEAM BARKLEY:...
[table][tr][td]>[email protected].[/td][td]IM ME @ SWOSHMN[/td][/tr][/table]​
Team Member 2: The Round Mound of Rebound
\n​
\n

Niiiiiiiiiiice. I need those and the Blk/Purple joints. Love them to death. I know those will go on your feet so I want pics when they do!

babydill.
[/b]​

Dill. You are correct, I promise these will be worn, probably very soon with the weather we have had in LA. I would buy them all if I would let myself burn that much on some shoes.
in bed.

...:TEAM BARKLEY:...
[table][tr][td]>[email protected].[/td][td]IM ME @ SWOSHMN[/td][/tr][/table]​
Team Member 2: The Round Mound of Rebound
\n​
\n

jrenmh.jpg

jrf8ti.jpg

jrf91c.jpg

jrfa0g.jpg

jrenbn.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

damn, alex...

i like those ostrich sheeds, held them in my hand at FC, but i can't wear a 13..

a 12 on the other hand...

and regarding AND1 PEs, there was a time they were selling them at the NBA store for $100. steph's quests (black and white), carlos arroyo and whit eboy in the shoe i wanna call the uprise but isn't (looks like the rise but has four curvy things on the side)... now i kinda regret not getting a pair. there might have been a couple more but i don't remember who..

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

I love Q's suns PE's they are all so nice.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Hello:

And1 player stuff is pretty nice, I must admit. I've held some VC Tai Chis and some KG stuff in their archives...would love to have some VC Tai Chis. Speaking of Tai Chis though...has anyone seen the Retrokid Tai Chi PEs? Those are HAWT and hard to find...hehe.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

imo Bibby and Rip's white/reed XII's are the most underated shoe of all time..if they were released, both low and mid, they'd sell out in a second..i'd cop em in multiple pairs..just to rock them every day..
MyBishukketsu // Team Kitten

Damn Joe, didn't know you had all 3. I want them :frown:
frown.gif

My guy has them but for a not so nice price.

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
I've held some VC Tai Chis and some KG stuff in their archives...would love to have some VC Tai Chis.

Oh really?

These are mine and i have a white/leather purple/suede pair in the exact same size too and the box tag says NBA in the product code just like my other pair but there isn't a number stitched on the back which seems a bit odd.

i also have a pair of ruben patterson tai chi's made back when he was a sonic but those actually fit me so i couldn't give them up.

^ haha.

Yeah, her name is Jessie. Got her a few months ago.

My other weiner dog that I had growing up died a year or two ago. :frown:
frown.gif

I need to dig through my crap and post a few more since it looks like this could be coming back.

I need so many more shoes. |I
tired.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Me three, although I don't have any PEs..

..yet.

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

How do you guys go about getting all these PE's?
email: [email protected]
AIM: fobluptuous

WANTS(!!) sz 8.5/9 : Nike Stash Force I, Nike Penny II Atlantic Blue, Nike Dunk Low Michael Desmond Laser Series, Nike KID ROBOT AM1'S

Seriously this entire post is FIRE.

I thought about buying some PE's on vintagekicks.com but decided against it.... i didnt think it was worth 250 for a H20 PE.

Do you guys buy PE's in your size or in the players size?

Then again i guess the question would be wear or not to wear... which has been discussed.....

Personally I dont know if i would wear em. Maybe if i had enogh dough to cop 2 ... hahahaha....

Its all gravy baby!

Check out my eBay store!

http://stores.ebay.com/Kneeknockers-INC

Back
Top Bottom