POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Posting for my boy SHUT DOWN THE GAME..

he's not really a forums kinda guy, but he competed in SC NY and will be competing again in Miami.. if you like vintage shoes, check out his auctions on eBay, shut_down_the_game...

cuttino mobley PHILLY CAT 2k5s

jto102.jpg

jto195.jpg

tony parker 2k4s

jto1hx.jpg

damon stoudamire BIGGIE 2k4

jto1v7.jpg

tony parker 2k5s

jtox7k.jpg

patent leather STAT max CB2

jto3sp.jpg

tony parker ASG 2k4
(he didn't actually play in that ASG, from what i heard there are only 5 pairs in the world, TP has one, his dad has one, two are floating around beaverton, and here's the fifth. TP went crazy when asked to sign them..straight up on some yo, where'd you get those? @#%$)

jtoprn.jpg

group pic

jtoqol.jpg

bonus 255 pic - what ya'll know about the Shut Down The Game PEs.. 1/1 in the world. :wink:
wink.gif

ju90xy.jpg

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

WOW.

What size does TP wear?

I need any PEs in my size 12-13. I would rock for sure.
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

^^

to answer both of your questions.. PEs generally come only in the player's size, it's only recently that size runs of certain shoes (non-patent STATs, anyone?) have become readily available, at least within that little circle of PE collectors.

however, in the case of tony parker, he wears an 11.5, which i, Shut_Down_The_Game, struckmatch, and many other NTers could conceivably wear.

if you're a 12-13 then i would be on the hunt for - bibbys (12 or 12.5), DAs (12.5 or 13), GPs (13), there seem to be a LOT of STATs around in sz 12 as well even though amare is like a 15 or 16.. sheed wears a 13 as well. derek fisher and michael jordan wear 13.5.. kobe wears a 14, as does ray allen.. q-rich and melo wear 15.. it goes on but basically you just gotta do your research, network and make your connects, or just get your money up and go to eBay, FC, or to a known PE collector. by the way NONE of Shut_Down_The_Game's PEs are for sale, don't bother asking..

and back by popular demand.. the SHUTDOWN THE GAME PE.. the concept was to do a yin-yang shoe, more pics are available in the "so my crazy IDs came from 255" thread.

juk9vp.jpg

^^^Pe or not those look like @#%$

Quote:
Strickly OG you just shut this down
With some id 2k5's and some other huaraches that are all over ebay? Maybe you missed the first 19 pages of this post!

^^^ Thats exactly what I was thinkin! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

^^Sorry they're beat, but they were game worn and not stored properly by their previous owner. Just thought i'd share i little. :smile:
smile.gif

if you're a 12-13 then i would be on the hunt for - bibbys (12 or 12.5), DAs (12.5 or 13), GPs (13), there seem to be a LOT of STATs around in sz 12 as well even though amare is like a 15 or 16.. sheed wears a 13 as well. derek fisher and michael jordan wear 13.5.. kobe wears a 14, as does ray allen.. q-rich and melo wear 15.. it goes on but basically you just gotta do your research, network and make your connects, or just get your money up and go to eBay, FC, or to a known PE collector.

I can promise you if you continually ask these questions when people are offering help, you won't get anywhere in the connection department.

Not to be harsh, but you have to be on top of your game and know how to sell yourself and prove you aren't going to eGay them @ the first sign of financial trouble.

That's the primary reason no PE collectors make there stuff widely available is because when they do, those same pairs end up on eGay and get traced back to said person. That's no fun for anyone.

It is ALL in how you approach collectors and people with connections. That's it. If you beg, you get shot down, but if you take it as it comes, you get what you work for.

Don't give up on it. It all takes time.

babydill.
[/b]​

Wow this post really came back from the dead. Now some other people are going to have to post up some stuff.

I need these bad, The dopest PE XX in my opinion.
k00q3c.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

posting a couple more for Shut Down The Game.

and ya'll haters can keep on hating, i just posted more pics because people said they were hot, and they are - do YOU have a pair of Shut Down The Games?

and okay, so ya'll have waaaaaaay more PEs. ya'll are COOL. (bows down).

happy now?

but anyway, back to the kicks -

k01ptt.jpg

tim hardaway BB4

k01rmq.jpg

mike bibby indiglo XIV

k01rtv.jpg

k01rwl.jpg

baron davis stunners - if i'm not mistaken this was his last nike PE before jumping to the 'bok.

k01s2x.jpg

those mike bibby indiglo XIV's are freeeessssshhhh....
Duke Blue Devils: JJ Redick for PrezPhiladelphia 76ers: Allen Iverson for MVPDenver Nuggets: Carmelo Anthony for co-MVPAtlanta Falcons: Michael Vick for MVPVirginia Tech Hokies: best ACC footbal team

Quote:
do YOU have a pair of Shut Down The Games?
The 2k5 are not pe's they are id's.

Nobody was hating on dude but the guy who said his pics shut the post down was crazy wrong. All of those pe's are nice but nothing to rare and hot imo. I have seen them all on ebay at one time or another.

But regardless thanks for posting :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom