POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

How you guys gonna let this post just die out like that...
nnocpg.jpg

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

wore my SVSM 2s in the snow today..

nnr8qr.jpg

nnr81e.jpg

nnrtad.jpg

shoes are meant to be worn.. and hey, i like how the snow cleaned the bottom of them..
"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

damn stephen..

are you cornering the DA market or something?

nice LOYAL 1s though, i can't believe you have 3 pair..
"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

. . . . . . .
G: Sean Dockery G:Greg Paulus F: JJ Redick F: Josh McRoberts C: Sheldon '' The Landlord'' WilliamsG: Allen '' the Answer'' Iverson G: Andre Igoudala F: Klye Korver F: Chris Webber C: Samuel DalembertG: Andre Miller G:Earl Boykins F: Carmelo ''Melo'' Anthony F: Kenyon ''KMart'' Martin C: Marcus Camby
]​
]​

Rocked these alllll day... cant take them off
Watched the Heat pull out a victory and rocked the PE Gloves for support...

already posted in WDYWT.... but who cares....
unreleased Heat colorway....
nof4hc.jpg

PLEASE trade me your sz 12 MITA for my DS sz 13 MITA...
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

Wow. The heat here on this page. Those Glove's are insane. I would love to have a pair.
R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

255: that the beat up pair you got off eGay? I'm betting that's the pair I was the high bidder on. :evil:
devil.gif

And wow @ that pic JMK ... Nice @#%$.

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
WOW Jmkickz

How did you get ahold of a pair of those red GP PE Gloves?? Damn those are beautiful..

THANKS a lot! I love em...I have a good friend who works with the Heat and knew I was a 13 so he hooked me up.

and thanks^^ babydill...im used to watching you always post PE heat so this is new for me.

They are my very first PE and being a huge HEAT fan, im stoked!
Im working on some more... stay tuned.... :wink:
wink.gif

All of these PE's are fire it makes me want to start a collection of my own, but the money is ridiculous!!! The shoes are the straight fire!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

North Carolina​

The Gloves are Dope~ Congrats on your first PE being a hot one for sure. Rock the piss out of them, ya gadda leave them unzipped abit aswell those yellow laces really pop. Good stuff!

Steven~ way to shar the wealth,3 pairs.
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

nice GPs, JM... and props for wearing them...

i still can't believe my pistons lost today though..

Dill, i got my SVSM 2s off the 'bay, but i don't think mine are the pair you're thinking about - mine are sz 13, there was an 11.5 from the same seller...

they were NDS already so just like i've done with my GR CGs, i wore the LB2s in the snow and it really cleaned them nicely..

these i will keep DS for a little while at least...

noxdvk.gif

Ron Ron

DOPE SVSMs.... cant beat that colorway, and not to mention the clover on the back heel tab. Very dope.

Quote:
The Gloves are Dope~ Congrats on your first PE being a hot one for sure. Rock the piss out of them, ya gadda leave them unzipped abit aswell those yellow laces really pop. Good stuff!

Thanks a lot! Im gonna try and rock them any second I get and theyll absolutley have the yellow laces poppin! Dope VIIIs...gotta love Jordans in Concord.

Quote:
As long as we're still on the subject of GP...

VERY DOPE...The Gloves were a childhood fav, just never thought Id be rocking GPs actual kicks. Yours are tight... wish there was more green on them tho!
Peace

Quote:
VERY DOPE...The Gloves were a childhood fav, just never thought Id be rocking GPs actual kicks. Yours are tight... wish there was more green on them tho!

Thanks man. There's some green on the white ones on the soles and also if you unzip it, the monkey paws are green too.

speaking of miami heat ...

should have these soon, theyre not much but theyll go nice with the mini collection i have.

aa_1.JPG

c4_1.JPG

d4_1.JPG

c5_1.JPG

I missed out on these not too long ago ...

c7_1.JPG

I dont like the whole let it fly thing on either pair its really gay :\
ohwell.gif

If my shots enter, I continue shooting. If I miss, I continue my shooting too
Buy My Shoes...Your Grails??search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZwhytewunder055

I personally like the Tai Chis more.

As well as the term "Let It Fly"

I didn't ask for the auction to be linked so how's about we keep the opinons to ourselves.

dope detail on how the velcro strap has writing underneath...

Back
Top Bottom