POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

131619260.jpg

W :wow:
eek.gif
W

Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.
DS Nike Shox BB4 Size 13.5
BUY MY SHOES

Hello:

Joerdan, I posted in your other thread as well.

And B, I asked around and no one has any clue on those XIs...factory one offs? And nice Mosses.

Great shoes all around!

Regards:

Alex.
<B>Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.</B><br>
<a href=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/niketalkroc.html><b>Niketalk Rules of Conduct</b></a><br>
<b>Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</b></a><br>
<b>Website: <a href=http://www.retrokid.com>RETROKID!</a> / <a href=http://www.solecollector.com>SoleCollector</a></b><br>
<B>W.T.B.B. Indeed.</b>

My first pair, but I gotta let em go, getting rips asg shoes on monday, if any1s interested holla at me. :D
happy.gif

MEMBER 1

post pics of rips asgs when you get them! those were fire
Work hard, try hard, play hard,

stay hard

Just trying to get offers and trades, if anyone wants to get them but doesn't trust me, ill ship b4 you pay

MEMBER 1

DigitalJordan...
can you or anyone else please post some VC's samples or PEs??....
i really like VC....and i think his shoes need more love :tongue:
tongue.gif

thanks

XI prototypes...

more pics please :smile:
smile.gif

whats up with the indents on the white part of the midsole?

I think Billy/Nick said along time ago there were some ware-test samples with leather uppers & and Nike had trouble getting them back from the tester. But I think those were black/reds.
OF FILA GHILL III sz 13 OLY end on 3/4/06Autographed DS OG Nike AIR STRONG MID c-webb sz 13 in og box 1994DS DUNK SB low MOCHA CHINO sz 13 $99.99 BIN[/url][/center]

Does anyone ehre know how much is the real ongoing value of these?and how much would I be able to cop for?
i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/57/a2/aa_12.JPG

Thanks
(Contact me if interested)
Rangers Throwback,Air Jordan XVI
Black/Red sz 6Y VVNDS
Nextel i830 Excellent condition.
American Base Lambskin Leather coat(Retail 550)ExcellentCond
New3.3 Mega pixel digi cam

I am kicking myself in the butt for not buying the XIV carolina Mids when they suddenly were on eastbay a couple years ago...any of you guys remember that?
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

Quote:
I think Billy/Nick said along time ago there were some ware-test samples with leather uppers & and Nike had trouble getting them back from the tester. But I think those were black/reds.

Yeah someone on NT posted at least 15+ pics of the sample pair they held on to. They simply had leather rather than the ballistic mesh upper above the patent. The release version is much better imo.

As with some test samples...they were a little cheaper too, and I wanna say the carbon plate was just plastic on the test pairs.

tons of sick shoes in here, id love to get my hands on some pes. hopefully some i can wear

Back
Top Bottom