POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Caro XIVs and Melos are hot, great PEs guy.

Who were those Caro XIV specifically made for?
Work hard, try hard, play hard,

stay hard

wow those carmelos are mindblowing .. :wow:
eek.gif

I need some PEs in my life ASAP.
(takes marker draws syracuse logo on ceramic XIII lows) :frown:
frown.gif

Camera is malfunctioning as I wanted to show two pair. These will do for now...TRIPLE-DOUBLES AKA "RETRO-NIGHTS"

EST. 2005

Some very very nice @#%$ in here. Moss 9/12 combo is always nice.

And damn @ how badly I need the Triple Double LB2's ...
FINALLY got these in ...

azg_playoff.jpg

Now I need the Olympic AZG's and I can put my AZG collection to rest ... thank .... god. |I
tired.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

baby dill....very good job!
Ur new AZG is very hard to find now...
I like this color more than Playoff one

Baby Dill those are SIC as all get up! I want the all black pair!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
and hell while I am at it let me throw in some Chinas (since LBJ wore them in a home game in Nov)

I scoured this post to see if these were on here so here they are:

EST. 2005

Quote:
Nice Rudolph !! What are the black joints, I never seem em b4

^ The Black/GUm LBJ II's... Kinda of in the same limited vein as the Woods and Dunkmans.. maybe just a bit more limited... right now, my favorite pair until I get my B-Day II PE's in.. The leather is softer on those than the 500 pair release... :D
happy.gif

EST. 2005

^ First time I've seen those Black/Gum...seen the woods but not these...SWEET...
Lebron III BDay sz 10 DS; Lebron III White/Black/Red sz 9.5 DS; 2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Another picture of the blk/gums ...

LB2neon_blkgum.jpg

Wanted to post these and ask anybody who knows ...

In this pic below, is the back/toe MESH or LEATHER? On the pairs in Rudolph's pic and in mine, the whole upper is basically premium shiny leather. But I swear the picture from the SC x Lebron show is Mesh. Anybody ever seen a mesh version or have a better pic of the pair in the case? :nerd:
nerd.gif

lebron2blkgum.jpg

And Rudolph, you talking about these all black AZG's or some other one?

LBJblkgoldAZG.jpg

Rudolph:

Email me when you get a chance. Would like to see what other heat you're holding. Judging by the avatar and what you've posted so far, you ain't a newjack. :b
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

You're correct Baby Dill. Those in that showcase had mesh, and were supposed to be a triple double PE. Also, those ASG I Blacks are exactly what I was talking about :D
happy.gif
. Thanks for the compliment... I USE to hold major heat and sold off at least 40 pair over the past three or so years so I am down to the basic and what you have seen here as I decided to turn my attention to Lebron stuff ( being that I am orginally from Cleveland, OH). What I want is a pair of those Woods.. been hot on those since I saw them in the Oregon Summit article in SC. In fact that article made me want a pair of the Dunkmans (which I now have).. and there are two versions of that was well.. Lebrons are what the shoe game needed IMO :pimp:
pimp.gif

EST. 2005

damn dill, you're hurting my feelings with all the LBs..

sick stuff though.. and yeah, i remember those showcase brons being mesh, i actually prefer that to the all-leather joints since eventually all my shoes make it to my feet..

and i semi-regret missing out on a pair of those playoff AZGs.. but oh well.. as with the dunkmans, i think they're hotttt but 4 digits is a bit much for the ol' bank account..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

it's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side..

i've amassed a nice little LeBron PE collection myself but i am still very jealous of your OG jordans, mandingo..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

^^ Your absolutely right !! What you dont have always seems better than what you have. It never ends. Thanks for the compliment. I just started on my Jordan PE`s so who knows when I will start with the Lebrons. Its kinda expensive to do both at the same time. :\
ohwell.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Dill....you have just made me start my quest for the DUNKMANs.........haha.....

That must be the only Lebron shoe I actually see myself getting....

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Quote:
That must be the only Lebron shoe I actually see myself getting....

^ Dunno Angel... If you see the Black/Gums in person you would think about it :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
... HELL, GET BOTH!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

EST. 2005

Back
Top Bottom