POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

^ Yo DIGI whats your ebay ID?

I wanna see what you got, PM me it if you don't wanna post it.

thanks!
Vintage Air Escape 1993 tan/blk/purple sz 9OG Presto sz XXS 6-7 those 3 end on 3/18OG Nike Air Jordan VII OG blk/red sz 9.5OG 1993 Air Bound blk/wht sz 10 end on 3/15/06[/url][/center]

^^ Yea right, I seen your Lebron collection. :wow:
eek.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

damn DJ just took things to the next level..
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

Glad to see this post keep coming back life... maybe I'll post up some pics later today.

Nice Bron's everyone! :smile:
smile.gif

2 pairs !! Very nice !! Im really curious how many Lebrons you actually own. I know its alot !!

^I wish I had two PE's of these but one is just the regular B-days... As far as my Lebrons I don't have as many as it appears. I just started grabbing the II's and III's.. I look at you and Digi for the AZG's....
EST. 2005

Are those Lebron AZG's Ostrich?I know they have 2 versions and Bobby is selling his on ebay right now for 2,500 Non-Ostrich.
For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

Bobby is selling his on ebay right now for 2,500 Non-Ostrich.

^ and thats about 1200.00 too much.... lol
EST. 2005

Okay Rudolph, other than the PROMO tag and the stamped 23, and the sz 16...is there another reason to pay double or triple the price of the released Bday?

I like PEs, but i try getting the wild colors...not the released colorways with PE tagging...

Still a hot pick up..

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

either way... its a lebron PE... but i agree... there are better ones to pick up
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

So after I wanted to shoot myself in the face for losing a pair of JWill PE's I came across these ...

53_1.JPG

Torry "Big Game" Holt

I'll post more pics when I get them by the weekend.

:D
happy.gif

Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.

BUY MY SHOES / Jordan Clothes!

other than the PROMO tag and the stamped 23, and the sz 16...is there another reason to pay double or triple the price ?

^ Sure Angel and everyone else that asked this question because unlike alot of the Lebron PE's that are shown mine are not SZ 16.. They are Sz 11.5 and 12 which I can (and do) wear. Those who need pics of the tags holla at me.
EST. 2005

Quote:
but i agree... there are better ones to pick up

^ Sono can answer this question for you. Just like my Jordans I am not interested in picking up one here or there.. I am after complete sets which is you can see a complete set of OG X's (well except the Orlandos which I am just about close to getting :\
ohwell.gif
) XII's, XIII's and XIV's and all in my size. I don't collect for the sake of having a pair. The only exception is when I start to go after everyother player PE's in their sizes that they will be the only shoes I own in a sz I can't wear.
As you can see Lebrons PE's were made in sizes other than his own for friends and family (which is why I am after them).... :D
happy.gif

Thanks for the comments though :D
happy.gif

EST. 2005

Quote:
Everyone collects different pairs for their own reasons

^ True Dingo and I may get "flamed" for my comments but essentially no different than our conversation last week with the NT'er that had whatever issue with you and your collection :\
ohwell.gif

How you feel about why and what you collect.. same here Bro!
And thanks as always for your comments... :D
happy.gif

EST. 2005

Back
Top Bottom