POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

kobeflighthuarache.jpg

kobeflighthuarache1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures, it's all I got. :frown:
frown.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

i remember (i could be wrong) but that your very young???how old are you?

Quote:
What svsm 3's? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say

you pretty much said, anyone can drop a thou on a pair of shoes, and thats why the game is F up, but i remember you postin sayin you had some svsm 3s for sale on ebay...if sellin them for a thou is messin up the pe game, just sell them to me for retail :D
happy.gif

im not tryin to hate but if my memory is correct, you were be contradictin yaself. GOOD DAY
Yo check this dude out!! He go by the Name of Neph.
He actually got some skills

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

I'm 27. I guess to some people that is young.

Quote:
anyone can drop a thou on a pair of shoes, and thats why the game is F up

I never said that the prices of these shoes were the problem. There is nothing wrong with people charging market price for a specific shoe. I have a problem with uneducated collectors (not all of these people are newbs) making stupid decisions.

Quote:
if selling them for a thou is messin up the pe game, just sell them to me for retail

If you talk to most of the people who buy from me on a consistent basis they will tell you that there has been times that I have sold pairs that I could of cashed out on for much less.

This post went from being great one week to a bunch of bickering the next
^ True. So lets get back to the PE's.... Does anyone have any more pics of Jordan XIV PE's???? I am still stuck on the Mitch Richmond pair. Also, I can't find the High School Pic of Lebron wearing SVSM edition of retro IX's... The pic shows him at the freethrow line, maybe in a scrimage or practice... HELP!!!!
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

^ I had a really good picture from the columbus dispatch from that game.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

& that little dude next to lebron (Andrew Lavender) got game too.

99' OG Jordan Vindicate sz 12CNike Airmax 95 sz 13C 04'WMN AIRMAX PLUS 2 pairs sz 10wmn or 8.5men of OG's limited colors all auctions end on 4/15AJ VIII low sz 6AIRMAX LTD sz 6.5 AIRMAX Burst sz 8.5wmn[/url][/center]

Thanks Dingo! Thats the same game ( so it wasn't a scrimmage! LOL) and those are fire... somebody has to have them.

Zach13g- Didn't Andrew play for some big college????
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
This post went from being great one week to a bunch of bickering the next.
totally agree with you. i don't think the pe game went downhill. some of you big time pe collectors get yours for free or got connections way down deep. what if they shelled out $1,000 for a pair? they have to do what they gotta do, right?

EST. 2005

Quote:
Zach13g- Didn't Andrew play for some big college????

yeah he went to Oklahoma, I think he's still there.
99' OG Jordan Vindicate sz 12CNike Airmax 95 sz 13C 04'WMN AIRMAX PLUS 2 pairs sz 10wmn or 8.5men of OG's limited colors all auctions end on 4/15AJ VIII low sz 6AIRMAX LTD sz 6.5 AIRMAX Burst sz 8.5wmn[/url][/center]

Quote:
Ireally don't think (at least, I certainly hope) that anyone here is stupid enough to pay that kind of price for those

those are definitly worth it, prolly one of the first Jordan pe's ever made for any player but himself. and theyre game worn and signed. how many og 9 pe's are there? how many have you heard of, seen, or take it at that had the chance to buy?

they sure are rare.
AIM- Screech5511
E-MAIL- [email protected] I got what you want... [url=http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=screech5511&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1]cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=screech5511&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1[/url]
[/quote]

If you can justify that price, something ain't right.

I have a pair of the Gill's (torn up mind you) and I got a pair of game worn and auto'd Nick Anderson X's for almost 3.5 times LESS than that auction. That was about two years ago. Funny that before the SC events started, nobody gave a rats @#%$ about OG PE's; now cats are willing to throw down close to $3,000 bucks.

If you believe the price of the auction is anything less than a prime example of the ******ed like nature of shoes right now, then again ... something ain't right.

My whining is done :lol:
laugh.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

was watching those, didnt believe how much they jumped...insane...

but i guess we will be seeing these at an sc event...
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

i watched em to and they were going for around $550 or so...i was honestly expecting only a mere $800-$1000 max
yim/aim:whoesgotdunks
e-mail: [email protected]

For Sale List:

Euro Suede Dunk low's sz 9.5

Looking for some 99's,linen af1's,atmos dunk,etc.

Those went for more than the Jordan IX 45 cleats game worn that were up a few months back. That's crazy, I was going to look at them for maybe 500-1000, but the price they went for is ridiculous... I'll look for them in Vegas pics.

Back
Top Bottom