POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

but I am more interested in who bid the 4K

^ and the metallics are back on Ebay... knew the winner was not going to pay for them... deadbeat
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

jrenmh.jpg

ANY SIZE 15 YET? ANYONE? I CRAP MY PANTS EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THEM...I DONT WANT A SIZE 16...I LIKE THE WAY MY OTHER SIZE 15 CB94's FIT...PLEASE FIND ME A SZ 15...

FORGET THE JORDAN PE's...THESE ARE
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks...

Sorry about the caps but thats how I felt as I typed it...
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

Loving those Jared Jeffries XIV's! Damn, that's a nice colourway. Haha, I wore my home Jordan Wizards jersey today... too bad he didn't wear those when he was with the Wiz.

Not mine, but I know this is a very happy Memphian! I wonder if he's a NT'er because they were suppose to give their jerseys off their back, but I guess dude asked for the shoes instead :lol:
laugh.gif
Probably the most fascinating PE XIV's.

vxemns.jpg

ive never seen anyone post up those EJ XIVs...i wonder how many people actually own a pair
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: [email protected] AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

ShoeExtreme why you take down the pics of the Melo X's?

As of late there have been so many people posting pe's and then pulling the pics a few minutes later :smh:
nono.gif
|I
tired.gif

yeah man, im a PE hypebeast!

do you see me buying GR colorways? nope...
do you see me buying anything just cause its a PE? nope...

i buy what i like, youll never see me selling my good stuff EVER, i made that mistake once [and it wasnt a PE] and ill never make that mistake ever again...

i paid 1g once for a pe/hyperstrike ONE TIME, everything else has been decently priced IMO

the PE hypebeasts are the ones who never cared for PEs until the SC events, ive always been interested but have never been willing to drop the money on them...i have pics of PEs saved on my comp from 2001 or so, so obviously i have cared about them for a much longer time than just 2 years ago...

i remember when i thought 300 was SOOOOO much money for shoes, now im lucky enough to be in a position where i can buy some "better" stuff i like and thats just what im doing...

maybe you should contact some other guys before you even come close to calling me a hypebeast, chief...

now sell me those shoes you showed me last time we spoke joe, haha

~ those were all out of selective love!!!

Haha, OK then..whatevers

Calm down cadet!!! lol Mr. defensive...

I was just chilling on here waiting for you to respond..it only took you 10 minutes...I know you wouldn't take long ...gadda click refresh on your favorite babysitting post!!!!

Im just messing with you so chill....unless you feelin guilty!! lol[/quote]

^sorry for the vent, im just tired of people running their mouths behind my back, that wasnt just addressed toward you

^

some hot 1s you got there, GMan021.. makes me regret selling my rolls royces, but they were a bit too big for me..

i dunno about ya'll but when i buy PEs or any shoes for that matter i buy them in my size (or half a size up or down) to wear, and i'm in a stage in my life where i wear mostly AF1s. i see no point in collecting mad size 14 and 15 shoes that'll just sit around in a display case to what? masturbate too?

c'mon now.. shoes are meant to be worn.

Professor K.

BJ, you're a @#%$ hypebeast and you know it. Haha. Seriously though, someone needs to hook me up with some GP PE's (and I'm not talking about Jordan PE's).
Oh, and on the subject of Adidas PE's, there's some adidas college PE's to be released very soon. UCLA, Kansas, and one other school. It's not the Crazy 8's, but some other shoe. I don't know how limited or anything like that, but they will be released on adidas.com and possibly Footlocker/Champs, etc.

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom