POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
So let me get this straight... you like Duke and Pujols?

Yes sir!! I only like Duke in basketball though. And Pujols for MVP!!! Oh wait... :lol:
laugh.gif

FreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​

...or Carlos Beltran. :wink:
wink.gif

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

@#%$ baseball.
devil.gif
its just too boring to me & I use play it.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

Quote:
MAN, can this post die already. It's been dead for the past couple of months.

Really!!!,I totally agree. I was honestly hoping to see this post archives or just deleted at the 100th page. This post has gone from the pure PE collectors to talking about Baseball and wack as$ GR PE's and $hit. You can hoenstly start at the beging of this post and go to the end and watch the timeline of the downfall of the pureness of collecting PE's or shoes in general.

V....RESELLER....V
plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

Quote:
Really!!!,I totally agree. I was honestly hoping to see this post archives or just deleted at the 100th page. This post has gone from the pure PE collectors to talking about Baseball and wack as$ GR PE's and $hit. You can hoenstly start at the beging of this post and go to the end and watch the timeline of the downfall of the pureness of collecting PE's or shoes in general.

You mad, doggie?

AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

Sure this post has fallen off.... But is it killing anyone to have this up?

Nope, get a blog.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Quote:
^ you didnt pay for those og black gold I from that dude from hong kong did u?

:lol:
laugh.gif
nah man I haven't paid for those. Im not dropping k's for fakes.

Jath the auction ended for 2500 and he flaked. I was expecting a big payoff but I guess he only pays for steals.
[/b]
[/b]​

Ha, i have no clue and he was talking to me...

Anyways on to my recent pickup.

24whb94.jpg

24whbmc.jpg

White

Quote:
Chris living in Ohio currently- Hows the condition when they arrived?

A lil worse than expected but as you can see. I worked my magic and they are fresh as can be.

These will be broken out tomorrow, people in the Nati' get your neckbraces ready.
White

^ after the auction ended some dude offered 200 more for me to sell it to him in england :lol:
laugh.gif

glad they got to you in time sir :pimp:
pimp.gif

face=impact

23rmtki.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
those are so nice i wish i still had my ZF95s that i had as a little kid, anyways anybody have a sz12 of any colorway of ZF95

[/b]​

Man everyone getting SVSM's I need a pair of those. How much did you pay cincy if you don't mind me asking?
[/b]
[/b]​

Cincy they went for like 199.00 right, I was looking at those on ebay.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

Back
Top Bottom