POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Well, the very folks who started the PE movement are now salty about what it has become. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Funny that if a "few" of you had never posted PE's and instead kept them to your "groups" or not offered PE's to such and such at a discount price which was then sold again and again then this massive buy and sell at all costs shoe "game" would not be what it is. IMO it could have been just as easy for the 10-20 of the OG PE heads to just hold your own forums offline but instead one or two posted for "fun">D and still others posted knowing that eventually newbs would ask the all important question, "how can I be down? :D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

some of you were genuine in your attempt to educate and provide access these gems for those who came asking.. all you asked was " be true to yourself and what you collect" :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

some saw that profit line(USA capitalism at its best) whether it was for 300-1000 and made it happen
suppliers lost their jobs increasing the price still further
a spin off culture ( lets say ISS for example) made it commericial and then BAM! SHOE WARS :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

hyperbeasts and other words were created by, OMG the OG PE collectors!!! |I
tired.gif

and the top garbage of it all? A few of these "clowns" with alias.. too embarrased/scarred to make these statements to its intended audience directly.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

The downfall of collecting can always be traced back to the originators of the art form......
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Agree and disagree with some of those points.

Quote:
Funny that if a "few" of you had never posted PE's and instead kept them to your "groups" or not offered PE's to such and such at a discount price which was then sold again and again then this massive buy and sell at all costs shoe "game" would not be what it is.

Agreed.

Quote:
hyperbeasts and other words were created by, OMG the OG PE collectors!!!

Not to sure about that. Hypebeast had nothing to do with pe's.

Quote:
The downfall of collecting can always be traced back to the originators of the art form......

How do you figure? So are you saying that the people that have been down the longest are the ones to blame for the way the game is now? If so I definitely do not agree with that.

Quote:
So are you saying that the people that have been down the longest are the ones to blame for the way the game is now?

^ some of them.. absolutely. |I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Hypebeast had nothing to do with pe's.

^ it is a by-product of the "movement" (and I use that term loosely): PE's, QS, hyperstrikes and so on and so on. Again, no formal posting, no desire to have "limited" shoes among the masses, just a "select" few even wanted the damn things. 16 years ago (for those old enough) all you wanted to do was rock a pair of Jordans, AF1's/uptowns, Agassi's, ect to ball, or match up a fit to head to the mall. movies, ect.... who REALLY collected them to bring out every now and then to, show another person??? come on... you spent your hard earned cash ( or most of you all's cases, your parent's loot) for the latest STORE BOUGHT shoe..to rock them..
No one 10 years ago said: " Maybe this could be my job.. :\
ohwell.gif
selling shoes on the internet black market" :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
.. wow .
And regardless of what "some" folks say, the number of folks that just ramdomly started collecting player exclusives or Jordans for that matter for the sake of, "collecting" is small; Ask a number of heads on ANY forum why you started collecting and the honest ones will say, " I SAW THESE CATS who posted pics on___________.... so in short, don't want the environment to be what it is?... don't contribute to it in any form or fashion.. silence is golden.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm done...
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Quote:
I'm proud to say I've never sold a PE! I keep all of mine.

ditto homie. I obtained mine through direct connects with players and staff... not thru outrageous prices off ebay from those that RUDOLPH speaks of
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

i recently came up on these from a good friend i dont know to much about them only that there designed for Amare stadmire are they worth anything any info appreciated

dope pic with them B1LLY in SC this issue....
Id like to get some Lebron IIs in SVSM or Oregeon colorway... and Id DEF. rock them suckas
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^This is a PE post, not a pickup post (Looks it will be a buy/sell post soon for you)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believed I know what I am doing.

Of coarse you do he just told you!!!, lol, we all know!!

Quote:

Funny thing, Coming from a guy that spreads word of where he gets his stuff from "O". Thats the type of thing that has lead this "game" in the salty direction, not the "OG PE heads" i can rest assure that those OG heads told there first customers not to share or spread word or mention there names in any way, shape, or form. As those first costomer start there reselling and the then the people they sold them to reselling them again and again it got furthere way from the original idea. Those OG heads I'm sure didnt see these people doing it for money like the way it is now, the probably saw it as new people that would have a passion for the it as they did with no further intent trying to get in on the ground floor.

Its said and done now however, All and all Im just happy i dont have to see your Bron II pics on everyother post week ain and week out anymore, Amen!
plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

Quote:
spreads word of where he gets his stuff from "O"
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Is the "O" for Omarion of B2K? :lol:
laugh.gif

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif
.... The Bron II pics will be up yet again... just been busy here at NIH.... you know, an actual Job..... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

^ WOW you dont see to many people branging about there jobs here.
Quote:

^ continue to hide behind your false name.... I am betting that this is your alias..

check..

and thanks for the inbox do you not have anything substantial to say there either?

Quote:
Is the "O" for Omarion of B2K?

Your a Funny guy, I tried to i but hush hush but i guess you wanna make jokes even though we both know its OREGAN STATE, smartass.

plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

MpJumpman23 --

If you have anything Jason Williams or in a sz.13-14 I demand you contact me.

Unless I've already met you judging by your huge And1 lot. :lol:
laugh.gif

IT IS[/center]

Quote:
Your a Funny guy, I tried to i but hush hush but i guess you wanna make jokes even though we both know its STATE, smartass

^ Whoa! Oregon State has a Lebron too??? :wow:
eek.gif
damn oh mighty PE "alias"... you just taught me something..
What else does the all-knowing :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

oh, and it wouldn't hurt you to stop smashing "hype" and learn HOW to spell... seriously.... :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Back
Top Bottom