POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Had these pics on my girls digi for quite a while. Finally got them off. Just some random pairs I like a lot. If you can't tell, I like wacky colors. :D
happy.gif

PERACK.jpg

PERACK2.jpg

babydill.

p.s. I'll get my damn sig fixed someday :smh:
nono.gif

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

I'm not sure what your talking about alieg, but the only OG's I ever sell are doubles. I never sell any I don't have already

baby dill - Nice. Glad to see you got your Head Automaticas. What size are those Oly Forces and Head Automaticas anyway?
<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate E-Mail response, E-Mail me at [email protected] To send me pics, E-Mail me at [email protected].

I was seriously just talking about those Lewis' the other day and how much I want those. These were the pictures that I saved 3 years ago:
2870oed.jpg

2870p52.jpg

If you ever plan on selling those, you have a buyer right here.

And since this post seems to be revived somewhat, I'll post my most recent pickup:
2870xmg.jpg

28710na.jpg

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

Quote:
I was seriously just talking about those Lewis' the other day and how much I want those. These were the pictures that I saved 3 years ago

^I like those!!! :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Quote:
Yeah Chris I offered you those BG's.

:smh:
nono.gif

1. read the quote... I was referring to the Lewis 2K3
2. I had those BG's before your offered them and they have been long gone......
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

^ Nope lol

Head automatica sucks imo. the color combo is horrid not to mention high tops. Olympics are insane though.

shards are just insane.

Do samples count ! ?
Wanted: Jordan OG boxes from I-XI. Get at me if anyone is selling.

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

I'm that Punjabi guy!

Quote:
Head automatica sucks imo. the color combo is horrid

agreed. i was offered a pair a long time ago (the very pair that ended up at SC LV), but passed 'cause of the price and the color, plus i had/have no idea what head automatica is.. for that price i'd rather get ostrich sheeds.

and at first glance, i thought those olympics were nike FAMILYs.

Back
Top Bottom