POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Hello:

I come in here to see the latest PEs and instead I find some crazy bickering and flaming. Guys...come on...cool it.

I'm not going to hand out warnings this time, but those that are name-calling and finger pointing need to stop. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect on NT. Let's get back to the topic at hand, ok?

With that said, just wanted to share my newest Gil pickup. I love Gilbert Arenas ever since the AZ and Golden State days, and I love all his PE adidas as well. Enjoy the pics.

Gilbert.jpg
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: [email protected]Website: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

^ Not bad...though my only complaint on the Crazy 8 PE's was they shoulda had the actual player's number on the bottom of the tongue. I didn't understand that really. Especially if Adi. is trying to distance the shoe from Kobe by having other players wear it.
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Quote:
though my only complaint on the Crazy 8 PE's was they shoulda had the actual player's number on the bottom of the tongue. I didn't understand that really. Especially if Adi. is trying to distance the shoe from Kobe by having other players wear it.
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

I sure do but I just have to find that file. But until then here is a photo of his shoes in action. It's from the 1999 - 2000 season.

2j6377a.jpg

Arenas Crazy 8's look better than Kobes IMO... :smile:
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

just thought i'd add some stuff to this post before it gets bumped to page 2 of sneaker showcase

for all you Bobby Jax fans...still the best 6th man in my opinion when he was holdin' it down for the Sac Kings..
(I'm confused tho, is SARAH his mom, wife, or daughter? :lol:
laugh.gif
2wh2xhk.jpg
4cl43zp.jpg
2nlg3s8.jpg
2zfucu0.jpg
2uomfe8.jpg
2eyatxf.jpg

thinkin' of lettin' these go from my collection, as the bills continue to pile up. let me know if you guys are interested. not looking for anything outrageous...anything reasonable will be considered.

ahh so sarah is his mom, thanks for the info.

my boy and fellow teamate of my basketball team wears number 24 too, and sarah is the name of his mom. he also wears the same size as bobby jackson...too much of a coincidence.

Quote:
the white/orange are Retro Nights Bullets Arenas PE's

^ and I am here in DC and didn;t know... LOL....
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

Back
Top Bottom